Taryn Manning on Britney "She speaks to no one" ... Do you think it's because Britney knows none of these "friends" spoke out to help her?

I know this isn't exactly what this topic is about but what is so wrong with the fact that Britney doesn't want to be in touch with people? Yeah, I think isolation might be bad but at a level it's okay to be on your own. Not all of those celebrities are what we can call friends... many of them seem to care more about Britney's status like Paris Hilton... I think it seems healthier for Britney to be around people who really care about her or people who genuinely want to get to know her as a person.

I'm suspicious because I'm myself am at a period of my life where I don't see many people and I miss them, I do, but at the same time it's not that bad to be "alone". But we gotta stay okay and take care of ourselves, ofc.

Also seeing some AI photos of Britney at a Rio's beach hanging out and drinking with friends sounded inspiring and fun but- is she okay with it? I hope she does what she wants to do whether is being alone or with a small circle of people or few friends or not. 

OIG.Nn2CSEbLqb1ro7vVyhvY?pid=ImgGn

AI photo generated by @tiagof

Britney, please, be okay.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I mean it may be for the best.. Guarding yourself at times.. you just have to, Especially being Britney Spears.. I mean she's learned over time, look at her du***** family :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Exactly. I think everything will come at its time.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Fita said:

I know this isn't exactly what this topic is about but what is so wrong with the fact that Britney doesn't want to be in touch with people? Yeah, I think isolation might be bad but at a level it's okay to be on your own. Not all of those celebrities are what we can call friends... many of them seem to care more about Britney's status like Paris Hilton... I think it seems healthier for Britney to be around people who really care about her or people who genuinely want to get to know her as a person.

I'm suspicious because I'm myself am at a period of my life where I don't see many people and I miss them, I do, but at the same time it's not that bad to be "alone". But we gotta stay okay and take care of ourselves, ofc.

Also seeing some AI photos of Britney at a Rio's beach hanging out and drinking with friends sounded inspiring and fun but- is she okay with it? I hope she does what she wants to do whether is being alone or with a small circle of people or few friends or not. 

OIG.Nn2CSEbLqb1ro7vVyhvY?pid=ImgGn

AI photo generated by @tiagof

Britney, please, be okay.

Same here.

For a long time,

I always felt like I needed to always go somewhere with someone whether romantically or a friend but now I am ok and secure enough to dine out, go shopping or go to a movie alone.

YES I do have friends and a social life but also at the same time,

I am content with going out alone when I need to.

Sometimes it better to be alone, its better than being with bad company that's for sure.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block