Britney's mother Lynne is "struggling to pay her bills" and has started working as a substitute TEACHER in Louisiana

Cqleb

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Her erratic behavior is reminding me of how Aaron Carter was before he passed away.

Almost the same exact behavior.

I never thought I'd say this but I really do fear for her life,

I just don't see things getting better unless she gets the help she needs.

She doesn't have to be back in a conservatorship but maybe at least a  stay at mental hospital or therapy could help.

She just seems to be so damn stubborn and is acting like a rebellious teenager but its so annoying and that behavior got old VERY quickly.

I do blame her family for taking advantage of her conservatorship but at the same time,

Britney had and has the power to improve herself and prove that she never needed it.

Doesn't she realize her IG content is proving to the world that is unstable and that Team Con and her family were right all along?

She has so much potential but just wastes it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

It's complicated because her family... well, we know. She needs someone completely different to step in, someone not connected with Cade,  Spears family and shady people. If she starts a treatment her family will definitely come back.

But she clearly needs medical help, facility and/or rehab. It's inevitable at this point. I been thinking if they’re waiting after the book release for a new intervention, but again... Hard to know.

With no real friends and only paid people by her side, who will be honest with her and try to convince she has a problem? Cade feeds her destructive behaviour if we pay attention.

She needs one genuine person to step in. I don't trust the current people around her trying to help.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Her erratic behavior is reminding me of how Aaron Carter was before he passed away.

Almost the same exact behavior.

I never thought I'd say this but I really do fear for her life,

I just don't see things getting better unless she gets the help she needs.

She doesn't have to be back in a conservatorship but maybe at least a  stay at mental hospital or therapy could help.

She just seems to be so damn stubborn and is acting like a rebellious teenager but its so annoying and that behavior got old VERY quickly.

I do blame her family for taking advantage of her conservatorship but at the same time,

Britney had and has the power to improve herself and prove that she never needed it.

Doesn't she realize her IG content is proving to the world that is unstable and that Team Con and her family were right all along?

She has so much potential but just wastes it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I sadly agree. She clearly doesn't trust any doctor in California anymore. That's why I wish she would move...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne is a GOOD mother!!!! Britney just misunderstands everyone in her life which explains why she’s become such a bitter and stubborn person to be around.

But how was she good?

She was one of the main people behind the conservatorship and I did read online that she crushed aspirin in a Red Bull that Britney drank for she can take her to rehab plus she basically pushed Britney into show biz as a kid and that probably messed her up.

Also her family DID take advantage of the conservatorship, its obvious!

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's complicated because her family... well, we know. She needs someone completely different to step in, someone not connected with Cade,  Spears family and shady people. If she starts a treatment her family will definitely come back.

But she clearly needs medical help, facility and/or rehab. It's inevitable at this point. I been thinking if they’re waiting after the book release for a new intervention, but again... Hard to know.

With no real friends and only paid people by her side, who will be honest with her and try to convince she has a problem? Cade feeds her destructive behaviour if we pay attention.

She needs one genuine person to step in. I don't trust the current people around her trying to help.

I feel like Sean Preston can step up as a now legal adult and try to talk to Britney and convince her she needs help.

I mean she always said how much she loved her boys and if she sees him pleading her for help and making the effort to talk to her, maybe then she can finally realize she needs to get better.

I mean if my mom was in crisis, I'd do whatever it takes to help her regardless of any past drama cause family is family.

However of course Britney's suck.

I just don't know anyone else who can help her at this point, its up to her but she doesn't want help.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I sadly agree. She clearly doesn't trust any doctor in California anymore. That's why I wish she would move...

I hate how the medical system is in California.

They betrayed me too, so I understand.

I hope she does move cause there is nothing left for her in California:

Her sons and K-Fed moved to Hawaii, Sam is out of her life and her parents went back to Louisiana.

Maybe she don't have to move out of the country but at least to a different state cause California is corrupt when it comes to mental health services.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I hate how the medical system is in California.

They betrayed me too, so I understand.

I hope she does move cause there is nothing left for her in California:

Her sons and K-Fed moved to Hawaii, Sam is out of her life and her parents went back to Louisiana.

Maybe she don't have to move out of the country but at least to a different state cause California is corrupt when it comes to mental health services.

I don't buy the Hawaii move. Victoria didn't actually have a job secured at a university because fans called and were told no one named Victoria was being employed. 

Also, Preston lives with his girlfriend's family most of the time.

Have we seen paparazzi pictures of KFed and the kids in Hawaii?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Stop generalizing. Britney likes California. Not all doctors there are bad. There’s corrupt doctors everywhere in the world.

Stop quoting me and policing my every comment :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Obviously there are corrupt doctors everywhere in the world. California doctors however are something that are forever tainted for Britney because of her experiences there. She probably feels it's best to start fresh.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I don't buy the Hawaii move. Victoria didn't actually have a job secured at a university because fans called and were told no one named Victoria was being employed. 

Do the paparazzi actually follow him and his kids though?

11 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Preston living with his gf was a made up crap from that house jessica or whatever. The entire article was made up. 

6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Stop quoting me and policing my every comment :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Obviously there are corrupt doctors everywhere in the world. California doctors however are something that are forever tainted for Britney because of her experiences there. She probably feels it's best to start fresh.

But it’s not like she’s going to go to some different country or state and she will suddenly trust the medical establishment again. California is home to some of the best doctors and has one of the best health care systems in the nation. One or two bad seeds is not an accurate representation. Also, you don’t know how Britney feels or if she’s currently receiving any sort of treatment or not. Let’s not.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Lynne is a GOOD mother!!!! Britney just misunderstands everyone in her life which explains why she’s become such a bitter and stubborn person to be around.

The delusion.

Lynne is a narcissist. She loves to pretend she's a sweet lady that has no idea what's going on when in reality she's responsible for everything that occurred.

Her testimony about Sam Lutfi is what ultimately placed Britney in the conservatorship.

Lynne lied in her book about Sam Lutfi being a svengali that crushed ***** in Britney's food. This later got Lynne sued by him...and guess what? She LOST.

So Lynne's credibility is out the window.

Lynne came up with the plan to control Britney and her money and teamed up with Lou Taylor. Lou had the evil idea of the conservatorship and Lynne trusted Lou because she was religious like her. 

In the end, Lou stole Lynne's husband and  her daughter's money, the two things Lynne cared most about so Lynne got screwed.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

The delusion.

Lynne is a narcissist. She loves to pretend she's a sweet lady that has no idea what's going on when in reality she's responsible for everything that occurred.

Her testimony about Sam Lutfi is what ultimately placed Britney in the conservatorship.

Lynne lied in her book about Sam Lutfi being a svengali that crushed ***** in Britney's food. This later got Lynne sued by him...and guess what? She LOST.

Lynne came up with the plan to control Britney and her money and teamed up with Lou Taylor. Lou had the evil idea of the conservatorship and Lynne trusted Lou because she was religious like her. 

In the end, Lou stole Lynne's husband and  her daughter's money so Lynne got screwed.

Ah yes the CLASSIC enabling. Yes, because Osama (his real name) was such a positive and groundbreaking influence in Britney’s life as if he wasn’t some attention-seeking and money-hungry leach. If my daughter was hanging around criminals and those who were dragging her, I absolutely would have intervened. Lynne was also a victim of abuse and was taken advantage of in many ways as well. Some of you truly can’t form an opinion on your own without being swayed by others. Thank you so much for proving my point, Lola.

Edited by BadBunny
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

The delusion.

In the end, Lou stole Lynne's husband and  her daughter's money so Lynne got screwed.

You better tell ‘em! I can’t believe people are believing Lynne ever had her daughters best interests at heart!

let’s not forget Lynne was the one who pushed Britney to get those breasts implants to enhance her image and decided to write her “self-help” book while her daughter was having a public breakdown and bad custody battle, and felt the need to reveal that Britney lost her virginity at 13 to an 18 year old, so wtf were you doing as her parent Lynne!

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block