Britney's mother Lynne is "struggling to pay her bills" and has started working as a substitute TEACHER in Louisiana

Cqleb

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Aw, shucks, you sure got me there! Yup, I have Britney on speed dial and I’m telling her what to do and how to act. I’m also the one giving her the m3th. The jig is up for me.

For someone who doesn’t care about what Britney does you spend an awful lot of time commenting and making threads about how you wish her book cover were different.

Who said I don’t care about Britney?  Who said we’re not allowed to make threads sharing our preferences? I’ve literally only made 2 threads here. One has apparently made you so bothered because I shared an alternative book cover. Again, grow up and kindly exit my mentions.

I kinda hate the title, tbh... I'm a teacher myself! Those capital letters make it seem like an insult. Just say she's working to pay her bills. Also, I would explain more thoroughly the "struggle" part, in the sense that she basically lives in a mansion, and I'm sure she's used to an expensive lifestyle, so of course she will "struggle" is she's not getting lots of money for free from Britney... That's how she got there in the first place. But I'm sure she'll be fine. If anything, she'll have to sell the mansion, and that way she'll be able to support herself somewhere else. Who's next?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

No one’s here for your word salad, enabler. We’re in 2023. People can think and construct opinions on their own without being swayed or blindsided because they’re a “fan”. Try it!

omg why are u always fighting with someone in any thread I open :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:  Katya Purina coded, tbh. I can't take you anywhere. ezgif-4-a8d81f15f7.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I feel like Sean Preston can step up as a now legal adult and try to talk to Britney and convince her she needs help.

I mean she always said how much she loved her boys and if she sees him pleading her for help and making the effort to talk to her, maybe then she can finally realize she needs to get better.

I mean if my mom was in crisis, I'd do whatever it takes to help her regardless of any past drama cause family is family.

However of course Britney's suck.

I just don't know anyone else who can help her at this point, its up to her but she doesn't want help.

I think Sean likes her, but is too young to understand completely a mental ill person. He can be supportive, of course.

I don't judge her sons that much because they had like Victoria as the real Mother figure, the relationship with Britney was damaged from the beginning. She never was their proper mom, I believe. Family therapy is needed.

We don't even know if the boys away really affected her that much, I'd like to think it did. I want to believe Britney loves her sons, but the way she responded them on captions make me question if their presence are enough to make her seek help. She didn't stop the n.u.d.es even knowing they hated.

I thought about Miley. She seems to care for Britney as a person before the popstar. The problem... Britney can have the same reaction she had with Selena, thinking Miley wants to control and mock her. And Miley's mom is friend with Lou Taylor, so...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think Sean likes her, but is too young to understand completely a mental ill person. He can be supportive, of course.

I don't judge her sons that much because they had like Victoria as the real Mother figure, the relationship with Britney was damaged from the beginning. She never was their proper mom, I believe. Family therapy is needed.

We don't even know if the boys away really affected her that much, I'd like to think it did. I want to believe Britney loves her sons, but the way she responded them on captions make me question if their presence are enough to make her seek help. She didn't stop the n.u.d.es even knowing they hated.

I thought about Miley. She seems to care for Britney as a person before the popstar. The problem... Britney can have the same reaction she had with Selena, thinking Miley wants to control and mock her. And Miley's mom is friend with Lou Taylor, so...

I just think that Britney has this insecurity about being controlled to the point where she is alienating not only people in her personal life but the GP as well.

At this point,

I will be VERY surprised if her book is still a hit.

This is probably the worst timing for these crazy videos.

She truly is sabotaging herself and I don't think she cares.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I just think that Britney has this insecurity about being controlled to the point where she is alienating not only people in her personal life but the GP as well.

At this point,

I will be VERY surprised if her book is still a hit.

This is probably the worst timing for these crazy videos.

She truly is sabotaging herself and I don't think she cares.

I don't believe the book was something she ever cared. She was not sure if it would come out anytime soon, one month later the book announcement lol.

She didn't even do new pictures for this. I believe it was all for the money, she needs some cash after years not working.

Maybe it won't flop, but a big hit I have some doubts. It needs lots of new controversy to gain more attention.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't believe the book was something she ever cared. She was not sure if it would come out anytime soon, one month later the book announcement lol.

She didn't even do new pictures for this. I believe it was all for the money, she needs some cash after years not working.

Maybe it won't flop, but a big hit I have some doubts. It needs lots of new controversy to gain more attention.

Yeah I think she mainly did it cause she needed the money, like you said.

However lets be real:

If she had a cover with a recent picture, it would most likely be critized or picked apart by the media because of how different she looks compared to her prime.

I actually think it was a smart idea to have a 2001 pic because that's a pic from an era when she was loved and when she was the most successful and its like a subconscious reminder to the world of who she used to be.

I will still buy the book cause I am curious to read it and have been a fan since forever but I don't think it'll be that deep or detailed like we want it to be.

It'll probably just be information we can find on the internet.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Of course, Lynne can't sustain an entire estate without Britney's help. I doubt the house will sell either, I mean who has money like that in Kentwood. 

Honestly, that was my first thought too. "If she needs money so bad, sell the mansion and downsize." But yeah, ain't nobody in the bayou gonna be able to afford a property like that. Especially with inflation and how ****ed the housing market is right now. She'd probably have to sell it at a massive loss in order to make any money from it.

...Let me go submit an offer for $200K real quick. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

28 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Honestly, that was my first thought too. "If she needs money so bad, sell the mansion and downsize." But yeah, ain't nobody in the bayou gonna be able to afford a property like that. Especially with inflation and how ****ed the housing market is right now. She'd probably have to sell it at a massive loss in order to make any money from it.

...Let me go submit an offer for $200K real quick. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

You can only sell what you own. Unless Britney gifted her the house after the conservatorship, it still belongs to Britney.

12 hours ago, BadBunny said:

So only Britney is allowed to write a book and share personal details about her experience with life but Lynne isn’t? You guys are so blind and so far up Britney that it’s become a joke. 

Do you struggle with comprehension? The point is that she released her book at a terrible time AND shared unnecessary details about her daughter's virginity.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

You can only sell what you own. Unless Britney gifted her the house after the conservatorship, it still belongs to Britney.

Ooh, I never knew Britney owned the mansion. Surprised she still lets her live in it.

34 minutes ago, tsss said:

what does she know about teaching after more than 20 years of unemployment...why would they hire her? 

Substitutes don't really teach. Besides, this is the American education system we're talking about. They're probably still using the exact same curriculums from when she left teaching the first time lol

32 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Do you struggle with comprehension? The point is that she released her book at a terrible time AND shared unnecessary details about her daughter's virginity.

Can YOU not read or comprehend? It wouldn’t have mattered when Lynne decided to release her book. If she released it today, you guys would have panned and dragged her for it. 2008 couldn’t have been a more appropriate time since a lot of those events were a recent occurrence. By the end of the day, it was her memoir and her interpretation of setting the record straight. Also, those details about her daughter’s virginity were not published in the book and was a tabloid rumor. Again, reading is fundamental.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Everyone already knows you’re Britney’s biggest enabler on this forum so save yourself the embarrassment and run along. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

And everyone is slowly coming to realize you’re really Lynne because you exposed yourself and I put all the pieces together. Looking at your posts and the feelings you portray on here along with the stuff you say about Britney and your defense of Lynne, was enough for me to come to this conclusion.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

And everyone is slowly coming to realize you’re really Lynne because you exposed yourself and I put all the pieces together. Looking at your posts and the feelings you portray on here along with the stuff you say about Britney and your defense of Lynne, was enough for me to come to this conclusion.

@princessmimi here we have another user who is actively and purposely spreading misinformation about me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And then y’all act shocked when you get WPs and bans when you guys are the one doing the personal attacks and shaming users over an option or point of view.  

Shocked but not surprised.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

@princessmimi here we have another user who is actively and purposely spreading misinformation about me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And then y’all act shocked when you get WPs and bans when you guys are the one doing the personal attacks and shaming users over an option or point of view.  

Shocked but not surprised.

I know @princessmimi and I have our disagreements, but she would NEVER defend Lynne nor do her posts about Britney come off as extremely hateful or bitter about her like yours do. If you want to know why I think that @princessmimi and hear me out then please message me. I’m not trying to offend anyone and I’m being extremely serious.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block