Britney's mother Lynne is "struggling to pay her bills" and has started working as a substitute TEACHER in Louisiana

Cqleb

32 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You better tell ‘em! I can’t believe people are believing Lynne ever had her daughters best interests at heart!

let’s not forget Lynne was the one who pushed Britney to get those breasts implants to enhance her image and de used to write her “self-help” book while her daughter was having a public breakdown and bad custody battle, and felt the need to reveal that Britney lost her virginity at 13 to an 18 year old, so wtf were you doing as her parent Lynne!

So only Britney is allowed to write a book and share personal details about her experience with life but Lynne isn’t? You guys are so blind and so far up Britney that it’s become a joke. 

Also, we have no proof or confirmation that Britney received breast implants. Even if she did, that was under her consent and was more of a PR move pressured by the cut-throat music industry than anything else. Not Lynne. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You better tell ‘em! I can’t believe people are believing Lynne ever had her daughters best interests at heart!

let’s not forget Lynne was the one who pushed Britney to get those breasts implants to enhance her image and decided to write her “self-help” book while her daughter was having a public breakdown and bad custody battle, and felt the need to reveal that Britney lost her virginity at 13 to an 18 year old, so wtf were you doing as her parent Lynne!

Exactly. Everything you said is true except for the virginity thing. I read Lynne's book and she didn't mention that so I think that was a made up tabloid rumor in 2008.

• Love 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

So only Britney is allowed to write a book and share personal details about her experience with life but Lynne isn’t? You guys are so blind and so far up Britney that it’s become a joke. 

Interesting how you focus on that part and not the fact that Lynne was sh1t parent.

Why do I need to care about what Lynne has to say? Her daughter needed her most and she decided then was the right time to write a book about her experience?  She needed to shift the attention back to her and have people feel sorry for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Ah yes the CLASSIC enabling. Yes, because Osama (his real name) was such a positive and groundbreaking influence in Britney’s life as if he wasn’t some attention-seeking and money-hungry leach. If my daughter was hanging around criminals and those who were dragging her, I absolutely would have intervened. Some of you truly can’t form an opinion on your own without being swayed by others. Thank you so much for proving my point, Lola.

Delusional once again.

Lynne intervened because Britney stopped working at that time and Britney distanced herself from her dysfunctional family. 

Lynne only cared about the money.

As hilariously seen by today's DailyMail article, Lynne didn't save up any of it because she thought the conservatorship was going to go on forever.

Also, why would Lynne contact Sam all those years later in 2019 if she truly believed he was the evil person she made him out to be??

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Interesting how you focus on that part and not the fact that Lynne was sh1t parent.

Why do I need to care about what Lynne has to say? Her daughter needed her most and she decided then was the right time to write a book about her experience?  She needed to shift the attention back to her and have people feel sorry for her.

Yes because Lynne is such a sh-t parent that she forgot to bathe, feed, nurture and take care of her daughter. How many mother’s you know who go bankrupt for investing in their child’s dream? The reason why Britney even became a star was because of her mother’s persistence, sacrifice and for believing in her to pursue her dreams. Lynne was the one who invested in her talent. Who took her to competitions, talent scouts, etc. Imagine if she grew up with a single parent or just James alone. None of that would have even been possible without Lynne. Wake up. Stop being such an enabler and looking at things half-empty.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Yes because Lynne is such a sh-t parent that she forgot to bathe, feed, nurture and take care of her daughter. How many mother’s you know who go bankrupt for investing in their child’s dream? The reason why Britney even became a star was because of her mother’s persistence, sacrifice and for believing in her to pursue her dreams. You think James was the one who cared? It was all Lynne. Stop being such an enabler and looking at things half-empty.

Did I say her father cared about her? She allowed and enabled her dry drunk, philandering husband back into the house to cause a toxic environment for her kids. It was Britney who had to tell her to leave Jamie!

She let that same drunkard take hold of her daughter’s fortune for 13 years and did nothing because she didn’t want Britney to be mad at her when everything was said and done. She should be ashamed of herself. She is just as complicit as Jamie, so you can miss me with your revisionist history.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Did I say her father cared about her? She allowed and enabled her dry drunk, philandering husband back into the house to cause a toxic environment for her kids. It was Britney who had to tell her to leave Jamie!

She let that same drunkard take hold of her daughter’s fortune for 13 years and did nothing because she didn’t want Britney to be mad at her when everything was said and done. She should be ashamed of herself. She is just as complicit as Jamie, so you can miss me with your revisionist history.

Grow up, Gutterguppy. Lynne is not responsible for Britney’s actions or self-destruction. She was also a victim of abuse and was likely swayed by others. Britney’s level of fame was incomprehensible and not something Britney nor her family could handle. Could it have been approached differently? Absolutely, but she always had Britney’s best interest at heart and your narrative on what you think may be true is not a fact. We only know 10%, at best, of the entire puzzle piece. There’s always two sides to every story. Lynne is not this monster some of you so desperately paint her out to be and that’s all I will say about that. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Grow up, Gutterguppy. All I will say is that Lynne is not responsible for Britney’s actions or self-destruction. She was also a victim of abuse and was likely swayed by others. Could it have been approached differently? Absolutely, but she always had Britney’s best interest at heart and your narrative on what you think may be true is not a fact. We only know 10%, at best, of the entire puzzle piece. There’s always two sides to every story. Lynne is not this monster some of you so desperately paint her out to be and that’s all I will say about that. 

Oooh, I need to grow up! You sure got me there!

So Britney needs to take responsibility and move on from her abuse, but Lynne gets to be a victim cause she was swayed by others. Yup, the orchestrator of the abusive conservatorship isn’t the monster. Yup, you know more than everyone here.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Oooh, I need to grow up! You sure got me there!

So Britney needs to take responsibility and move on from her abuse, but Lynne gets to be a victim cause she was swayed by others. Yup, the orchestrator of the abusive conservatorship isn’t the monster. Yup, you know more than everyone here.

No one’s here for your word salad, enabler. We’re in 2023. People can think and construct opinions on their own without being swayed or blindsided because they’re a “fan”. Try it!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You’re so boring. What’s next, going to tell me I’m spreading the liberal agenda by being a sheeple minion? 

Everyone already knows you’re Britney’s biggest enabler on this forum so save yourself the embarrassment and run along. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Stop creating drama and run along. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: Everyone already knows you’re Britney’s biggest enabler on this forum so save yourself the embarrassment. 

Aw, shucks, you sure got me there! Yup, I have Britney on speed dial and I’m telling her what to do and how to act. I’m also the one giving her the m3th. The jig is up for me.

For someone who doesn’t care about what Britney does you spend an awful lot of time commenting and making threads about how you wish her book cover were different.

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block