Britney's mother Lynne is "struggling to pay her bills" and has started working as a substitute TEACHER in Louisiana

Cqleb

3 hours ago, 0.003 said:

I watched her interview on GMA. On that interview she said that she's donating her weekly salary. So I guess she's keeping most of the money herself??
Here's the interview timestamped:

Girl took out a 400k loan last year to build her mansion in ancient woodland. Both of these people are living beyond their means.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I didnt know they fell out again. anyone know why?? i take it its because Lynne just wanted money

I don't think they reconciled. her mom visited her that time in may or whatever and they talked, but maybe her mother did something else to make her more upset. Britney's ig seems to have alluded to it recently

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, germyerick said:

What’s crazier to believe is that they really thought the conservatorship would last forever and they would all be rich forever and after all these years she could not save something? 

Im literally thinking the same thing.

You were making loads of money for soooo many years, and you didn't even save a cent?

I don't believe she doesn't have any money saved.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sia said:

It's always so fascinating to me that this fan base only believes whatever fits the narrative. This is the same "source" that reports smack about Britney and y'all are quick to call it fake and trash, yet when the narrative trashes her enemies, they are reliable. So which is it?

Also, for years everyone went on and on about how her family needed to work and make their own money then when they do (assuming this story is true), you ridicule them for it.

Just shows that everything and anything from the majority of you is just based on hate and anger. So tiring...

What do you expect? This is a Britney fan forum. Honestly it shows that this source is constantly painting Britney in a negative light, while trying to garner sympathy for her family. It’s only benefiting one side, so you have to consider their source. 

if you prefer to believe otherwise maybe find a place for lynne spears fans. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well if this is planted,

I don't think people are gonna feel bad for Lynne especially since Britney's family is infamous for what they did to her.

Actually  I see a lot of them siding with Jaime and the rest of the family.

With Britney current terrible image, a big part of the GP thinks her family only tried to help and Britney (and the fans) lied about everything. 

They believe Free Britney was a mistake. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Actually  I see a lot of them siding with Jaime and the rest of the family.

With Britney current terrible image, a big part of the GP thinks her family only tried to help and Britney (and the fans) lied about everything. 

They believe Free Britney was a mistake. 

Which is a shame cause if Britney didn't act the way she does on her IG,

people wouldn't think that but ultimately Britney is just proving everyone right including her family and Team Con that she should've stayed in the conservatorship.

I am just shocked by how much she has changed since being free and its not even because she's free.

Idk if its cause she doesn't take medicine anymore or she does d.rugs but I am really starting to get concerned for her safety and others around her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Her behavior on IG is not funny anymore and the knife video yesterday REALLY proved to me that is she is not ok.

She almost put her poor dogs at risk cause they were behind her while dancing.

I just wonder if she lacks self awareness or is she really so insistent on being rebellious and proving she can do what she wants, that she's willing to post anything for attention at this point. 

I really hope this doesn't end badly :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Which is a shame cause if Britney didn't act the way she does on her IG,

people wouldn't think that but ultimately Britney is just proving everyone right including her family and Team Con that she should've stayed in the conservatorship.

I am just shocked by how much she has changed since being free and its not even because she's free.

Idk if its cause she doesn't take medicine anymore or she does d.rugs but I am really starting to get concerned for her safety and others around her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Her behavior on IG is not funny anymore and the knife video yesterday REALLY proved to me that is she is not ok.

She almost put her poor dogs at risk cause they were behind her while dancing.

I just wonder if she lacks self awareness or is she really so insistent on being rebellious and proving she can do what she wants, that she's willing to post anything for attention at this point. 

I really hope this doesn't end badly :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

It's getting really scary.

I fear a car accident or her attacking someone. Its unpredictable.

Every day I have a feeling the worst can happen, just like I had in 2007.

I feel this way since last year. Right now just seems things are getting close to something and I don't know what it is. 

It's really frustrating how the free Britney movement is seeing now as a mistake and people like Lou, Robin, the Spears family, they are free and thriving.

The fact many players from the cship years stayed working and close to Britney was always a wrong move. They try to help or are working for the family instead?

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's getting really scary.

I fear a car accident or her attacking someone. Its unpredictable.

Every day I have a feeling the worst can happen, just like I had in 2007.

I feel this way since last year. Right now just seems things are getting close to something and I don't know what it is. 

It's really frustrating how the free Britney movement is seeing now as a mistake and people like Lou, Robin, the Spears family, they are free and thriving.

The fact many players from the cship years stayed working and close to Britney was always a wrong move. They try to help or are working for the family instead?

Her erratic behavior is reminding me of how Aaron Carter was before he passed away.

Almost the same exact behavior.

I never thought I'd say this but I really do fear for her life,

I just don't see things getting better unless she gets the help she needs.

She doesn't have to be back in a conservatorship but maybe at least a  stay at mental hospital or therapy could help.

She just seems to be so damn stubborn and is acting like a rebellious teenager but its so annoying and that behavior got old VERY quickly.

I do blame her family for taking advantage of her conservatorship but at the same time,

Britney had and has the power to improve herself and prove that she never needed it.

Doesn't she realize her IG content is proving to the world that is unstable and that Team Con and her family were right all along?

She has so much potential but just wastes it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Her erratic behavior is reminding me of how Aaron Carter before he passed away.

Almost the same exact behavior.

I never thought I'd say this but I really do fear for her life,

I just don't see things getting better unless she gets the help she needs.

She doesn't have to be back in a conservatorship but maybe at least a  stay at mental hospital or therapy could help.

She just seems to be so damn stubborn and is acting like a rebellious teenager but its so annoying and got old VERY quickly.

I do blame her family for taking advantage of her conservatorship but at the same time,

Britney had and has the power to improve herself and prove that she never needed it.

Doesn't she realize her IG content is proving to the world that is unstable and that she should be in a conservatorship? 

She has so much potential but just wastes it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Lynne is a GOOD mother!!!! Britney just misunderstands everyone in her life which explains why she’s become such a bitter and stubborn person to be around.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block