Britney's mother Lynne is "struggling to pay her bills" and has started working as a substitute TEACHER in Louisiana

Cqleb

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I know princess mimi and I have our disagreements, but she would NEVER defend Lynne nor do her posts about Britney come off as extremely hateful or bitter about her like yours do.

Yeah it's honestly offensive to treat @princessmimi like your minion whose just gonna jump in and issue WP's and bans on demand. That's not how that works. Princess makes her own moderation decisions and it's not anyboy else's call to make them for her. So disrespectful of BadBunny

• Love 2
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah it's honestly offensive to treat @princessmimi like your minion whose just gonna jump in and issue WP's and bans on demand. That's not how that works. Princess makes her own moderation decisions and it's not anyboy else's call to make them for her. So disrespectful of BadBunny

Exactly, I might not get along with @princessmimi sometimes, but I don’t think she needs to be treated like someone’s dog to be used to do someone’s bidding. That’s more disrespectful than what other users are saying about BadBunny.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I know @princessmimi and I have our disagreements, but she would NEVER defend Lynne nor do her posts about Britney come off as extremely hateful or bitter about her like yours do. If you want to know why I think that @princessmimi and hear me out then please message me. I’m not trying to offend anyone and I’m being extremely serious.

Now you want to play the victim and act all innocent. Listen, I’ve personally seen you act very rude and hostile towards @princessmimi before so don’t even try it. Why is it so hard for you to accept that others have differing opinions? If you disagree with my opinion, that’s perfectly okay and you are MORE than welcome to respond by forming a mature response. Instead, you’ve resorted to personal attacks about my teaching position and have even went so far as to accuse me of being someone (Lynne) that I’m not. Learn the difference.

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Can you give me an example where I personally attacked someone and accused them of being someone they’re not? Thanks.

It’s not accusing, it’s a history of posts and the things you say and the intent I feel that just radiates from your posts that give me that uneasy feeling that you are who I think you are. I don’t feel safe here anymore knowing what I know. To know that people from Team Con are on here trying to take control of the site and push people that don’t agree with them out is very scary to think about.

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Now you want to play the victim and act all innocent. Listen, I’ve personally seen you act very rude and hostile towards @princessmimi before so don’t even try it. Why is it so hard for you to accept that others have differing opinions? If you disagree with my opinion, that’s perfectly okay and you are MORE than welcome to respond by forming a mature response. Instead, you’ve resorted to personal attacks about my teaching position and have even went so far as to accuse me of being someone (Lynne) that I’m not. Learn the difference.

That’s between her and I. Also where have I made attacks about your teaching position? You can literally search my post history and see I never made a comment about it. And it’s not differing opinions, you’re literally defending one of Britney’s main abusers! Those are your words!

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Would you like it if I began ridiculing your personal life, your job and/or accused you of being Jamie Lynn, ALL because I disagreed with your stance and decided to be indifferent/neutral/objective on something? @princessmimi is not my minion but when I see disrespect and misinformation being spread, what am I supposed to do? Let you walk all over me? Stop playing the victim and getting yourself in the hot seat.

• Love 1

Would you like it if I began ridiculing your personal life, your job and/or accused you of being Jamie Lynn, ALL because I disagreed with your stance and decided to be indifferent/neutral/objective on something? @princessmimi is not my minion but when I see disrespect and misinformation being spread, what am I supposed to do? Let you walk all over me? Stop playing the victim and getting yourself in the hot seat.

Who’s playing the victim? Ever since last night you’ve been dressing Lynne up as a victim and that Britney is the one that is in the wrong.

• Love 2

Hit the report button like everyone else and stop tagging mimi like she's your personal stooge. I'm sure she doesn't need this from you or anyone.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s between her and I. Also where have I made attacks about your teaching position? You can literally search my post history and see I never made a comment about it. 

I spoke about the teacher’s strikes and how it’s a very serious issue in the nation as teachers are becoming more scarce while being underpaid. Instead, all you did was make it about Lynne and seemed to have ridiculed me for it. 

• Haha 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

I spoke about the teacher’s strikes and how it’s a very serious issue in the nation as teachers are becoming more scarce while being underpaid. Instead, all you did was make it about Lynne and seemed to have ridiculed me for it. 

First off I didn’t see your comments about it, all I saw was your exchange with Gutterpuppy and I decided to call you out. Also isn’t this thread about Lynne? That’s what I thought the topic was about.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

When did I say that? Try to not misinterpret what I say. Thanks!

Go back and read the post I'm responding to. I said @The Femme Fatale has acknowledged their disagreements every step of the way and you said:

9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Good. So maybe it’s time they treat me with  respect rather than accuse me of someone I’m not.  

What other conclusion am I supposed to draw? If that's not what you meant then maybe expand on your point and calmly engage in the discussion. Instead of clearing up any of the confusion you cause you jump straight to tagging mods and claiming people are spreading misinformation. it's not appropriate forum behavior. 

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ooh, I never knew Britney owned the mansion. Surprised she still lets her live in it.

It was disclosed by Britney's lawyer Rosengart who wrote that Britney's estate (during the conservatorship) paid for everything in the house even the landline phone bill, pool service etc. 

After the conservatorship, there is no estate anymore, Britney owns everything that's left after her father has dissipated so much of her money. 

It's possible that Britney refuses to continue paying for everything in and around that house but continues owning the house. It's also possible that Britney gifted the house to Lynne. I wondered about it when Lynne's lawyers withdrew their request to have their fees paid by Britney. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block