'The Woman in Me' comes out in a month. What do you hope she discusses in the book?

I'd love to know if she witnessed any uncomfortable situation during the MMC days. We know TV is full of perverts and predators so I think that could be interesting to know and expose them :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I'd love for her to talk about her artistry and what she thinks of it. Once she said she felt her voice was okay, but I wonder if she'd go deeper into that and discuss what she thinks of her as an artist. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'd LOVE to know what happened between 2006 and 2007, why she shifted so much. She shifted her personality, her way of living, her attitude. I hope she sheds some light on those dark times. Specially VMAs 2007 :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I'd love for her to share what she hopes for her future. I know we all change our minds, but it's like we don't know what she's personally trying to accomplish at this point  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Nice to haves:

-What on earth was Famos surprise?

-What happened with Make Me and Glory booklet overall?

-Was there ever a 'When your eyes say it' scrapped music video?

-Was she forced to do Femme fatale?

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I'd love to know if she witnessed any uncomfortable situation during the MMC days. We know TV is full of perverts and predators so I think that could be interesting to know and expose them :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I'd love for her to talk about her artistry and what she thinks of it. Once she said she felt her voice was okay, but I wonder if she'd go deeper into that and discuss what she thinks of her as an artist. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'd LOVE to know what happened between 2006 and 2007, why she shifted so much. She shifted her personality, her way of living, her attitude. I hope she sheds some light on those dark times. Specially VMAs 2007 :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I'd love for her to share what she hopes for her future. I know we all change our minds, but it's like we don't know what she's personally trying to accomplish at this point  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Nice to haves:

-What on earth was Famos surprise?

-What happened with Make Me and Glory booklet overall?

-Was there ever a 'When your eyes say it' scrapped music video?

-Was she forced to do Femme fatale?

I'm also interested in the Femme Fatale era. Definitely crossing my fingers for commentary on that!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m hoping to read about her experiences from her perspective, be it good or bad. She could talk about performing and stories we already know, or she could be a bit more intimate in what she chooses to say.

Her public appeal and star power have definitely changed over the years, I honestly don’t know quite what to expect. Britney is so mysterious these days.. 

The elusive chanteuse :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Me too! I have no idea what to expect with this book, but I'm really looking forward to it. I hope if she doesn't do an interview she posts some kind of video of herself talking a bit about the book herself. That'd be nice 

• Love 1

I want the answers to so many questions and I'm not sure we're going to get any of them.

Personal life :

- Shaving her head. Excuse me this moment is beyong iconic on an international level so "people shave their head all the time" is not enough for me sweetie, I'm sorry.

-Her view with hindsight on the whole process of her accepting or dealing with the conservatorship throughout those 13 years.

-How she dealt with having boyfriends and fiancés as she was "captured" by a whole strict system around her.

-If she had to deal with demons with ***** and alcohol in her life. (sorry about this one but.....oh well....)

-How much she was aware of what people and fans knew and cared during this time.

-What she really thinks about her own mental state. What does she thinks of herself.

-Professional life

-What part of her job did she enjoy and what part did she want to reject in her career during the conservatorflop.

-What she thinks about the Myah Marie/Britney Jean story.

-What was the storyline of the Outrageous video, what was it supposed to be about.

-What was the original Gimme more video about.

-What was the original Make me video about and why did it get scrapped.

-Did she have songs she wanted on an album or to be released as a single but the label refused.

-What was her favorite era, costume, scene in a video etc..

-How does she feel about some elements of her carreer being ....well.."fake" as lipsynching, some photoshoots (especially for perfume ads) being fake images from photoshop, or even bodydoubles. Is she comfortable with this ?

-Does she own somewhere scenes from videos or commercials we never seen before or is there an unreleased song she actually owns and likes but the public never heard yet.

-Why has she never released a personal intimate almost acoustic album with personal lyrics.

I could go on for hours......

Answer this Queen ! Please !!!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Alio said:

I want the answers to so many questions and I'm not sure we're going to get any of them.

Personal life :

- Shaving her head. Excuse me this moment is beyong iconic on an international level so "people shave their head all the time" is not enough for me sweetie, I'm sorry.

-Her view with hindsight on the whole process of her accepting or dealing with the conservatorship throughout those 13 years.

-How she dealt with having boyfriends and fiancés as she was "captured" by a whole strict system around her.

-If she had to deal with demons with ***** and alcohol in her life. (sorry about this one but.....oh well....)

-How much she was aware of what people and fans knew and cared during this time.

-What she really thinks about her own mental state. What does she thinks of herself.

-Professional life

-What part of her job did she enjoy and what part did she want to reject in her career during the conservatorflop.

-What she thinks about the Myah Marie/Britney Jean story.

-What was the storyline of the Outrageous video, what was it supposed to be about.

-What was the original Gimme more video about.

-What was the original Make me video about and why did it get scrapped.

-Did she have songs she wanted on an album or to be released as a single but the label refused.

-What was her favorite era, costume, scene in a video etc..

-How does she feel about some elements of her carreer being ....well.."fake" as lipsynching, some photoshoots (especially for perfume ads) being fake images from photoshop, or even bodydoubles. Is she comfortable with this ?

-Does she own somewhere scenes from videos or commercials we never seen before or is there an unreleased song she actually owns and likes but the public never heard yet.

-Why has she never released a personal intimate almost acoustic album with personal lyrics.

I could go on for hours......

Answer this Queen ! Please !!!! 

Those are all some really good ones I haven't thought about - I'm sure a decent number of those will get answered. I'm curious if she might release a follow up book if she couldn't fit everything in one book. 

• Love 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

Those are all some really good ones I haven't thought about - I'm sure a decent number of those will get answered. I'm curious if she might release a follow up book if she couldn't fit everything in one book. 

I swear I've felt like slapping those journalists aking questions such as "What's your favorite flavor of cupcakes ?" for years !!!! So trust me I'm ready with my questions. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I swear I have the feeling that those 200-something pages won't be able to cover all of those brilliant questions @Aliolisted. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 1

I'd love to hear whether or not, or how much she was medicated during femme fatale, and her feelings around the last few eras.

But I'd love to hear about her insecurities regarding her voice and lack of good technique. She's spoken about that in the past, but briefly. I'd like to hear why someone with so much talent wasn't able to always use it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block