So...was the "Make Me" scrapped video officially released?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Awesome lol.

I really wish her label or team didn't scrap this video cause its SO much better than the officially released one.

I feel like the scrapped one has just the right amount of controversy to make it iconic and memorable while the official one is too Disney Channel for me.

Like literally who thought it was a great idea to make the plot of that video to be about Britney and her friends auditioning men to film a sx video or tape??
WTF?! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

The only good thing out of the video was how beautiful and flawless Britney looked in the video.

That was probably the best she's looked in years!

Neither of them are good videos though :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

1 hour ago, SJK said:

If it’s not a major retail chain it doesn’t have to be approved. The owner clearly knows the original planned video and used this one as playback instead of the official one released. 

Interesting. Every time I go there they play the full Beyonce Super Bowl performance too. They played it last night and I had a young gay try to tell me Beyonce was a nobody proving she was a somebody and I had to check him and tell him I am a Breatheheavy Pop Culture Scholar. He had me LOLing telling me his version of Pop culture facts 

Edited by jordeezy swifft
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow.

Well I guess it was released then.

That is pretty cool.

I just wish there was an HD or 4K version of the video on her channel,

that would be great.

Not being shady here, but how do you not know it wasn't released? I mean between the behind the scenes footage, the released video, the photoshoot, the original version appearing online, David LaChapelle's comments on it, the glory re-release, and the photoshoot appearing online, its literally being a topic thats appeared on here for the past 7 years.

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not being shady here, but how do you not know it wasn't released? I mean between the behind the scenes footage, the released video, the photoshoot, the original version appearing online, David LaChapelle's comments on it, the glory re-release, and the photoshoot appearing online, its literally being a topic thats appeared on here for the past 7 years.

Did you see where I said I GUESS it was released?

Which means I do not know for sure?

13 hours ago, jordeezy swifft said:

Interesting. Every time I go there they play the full Beyonce Super Bowl performance too. They played it last night and I had a young gay try to tell me Beyonce was a nobody proving she was a somebody and I had to check him and tell him I am a Breatheheavy Pop Culture Scholar. He had me LOLing telling me his version of Pop culture facts 

Lol gotta let them know!  Yea any gay bar in Hells Kitchen here in New York does the same, they just play whatever video or song they want. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block