So...was the "Make Me" scrapped video officially released?

40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow you saw it playing at a bar? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Well I'm not sure tbh if it was officially released but I know it was leaked though.

Where are you from? The US or Europe?

Cause I'm from the US and I haven't seen it officially released anywhere.

The bar has the AMI jukebox setup where it auto-plays songs and videos or you can pay for it to play. So....it has to have been approved to be on there, right?

Edited by jordeezy swifft
  • Super Mods
Just now, jordeezy swifft said:

The bar has the AMI jukebox setup where it auto-plays songs abd videos or you can pay for it to play. So....it has to have been approved to be on there, right?

Oh wow.

Well I guess it was released then.

That is pretty cool.

I just wish there was an HD or 4K version of the video on her channel,

that would be great.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, jordeezy swifft said:

It still had the little time counter in the bottom right-hand side of the screen too lol

Awesome lol.

I really wish her label or team didn't scrap this video cause its SO much better than the officially released one.

I feel like the scrapped one has just the right amount of controversy to make it iconic and memorable while the official one is too Disney Channel for me.

Like literally who thought it was a great idea to make the plot of that video to be about Britney and her friends auditioning men to film a sx video or tape??
WTF?! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

The only good thing out of the video was how beautiful and flawless Britney looked in the video.

That was probably the best she's looked in years!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

In our dreams. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: damn, she looked so good. Her moves too. 

Once in a while I look it up and watch it again and I get like :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: trying to understand what it is all about. Just read what's in the eviction note Britney receives in the video. It's weird. Since it's not the final version it looks kinda non sense. Or maybe I get it and didn't like it. Other points I find to be positive about this video is the different version of Make Me they made that has additional vocals and a different pitch (in the scene where she saves the drowned boyfriend who she had just killed moments ago, wth?). Also if the video shows the boyfriend swimming in the pool and getting electrocuted why did it seem like he would only die from being drowned? I like that they did a scene in the pool that was made absolutely with Britney's idea (the one which she's painted red/like Doja cat). And I don't like that they used a double Britney at the beginning, I mean every fan knows how Britney's hair looks or even her fingers, nose, etc. Not cool. Besides that it's better than the other one. The official is kinda cringe too but Britney looks cute with that in the zoney hat.

the instrumental from the part that shows that Make Me letters above some part of California/a desert is cool too. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy swifft said:

The bar has the AMI jukebox setup where it auto-plays songs and videos or you can pay for it to play. So....it has to have been approved to be on there, right?

If it’s not a major retail chain it doesn’t have to be approved. The owner clearly knows the original planned video and used this one as playback instead of the official one released. 

Edited by SJK
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block