Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw that's nice you guys made up.

Btw I love ur profile pic!

Its cute! 

I think it was from when she appeared on Ellen, right?

Aww, thanks! Collective hug!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I miss this kind of energy on exhale:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

applause for @easy for being sweet and nice and not making it escalate!

yep,it’s from here! Put it right after the show and never changed lol, Brit’s the sweetest with kids

• Love 3

Her post was offensive and aimed at the wrong people.

Similarly to how she was so offended by the documentarys that helped free her.

I have a feeling she reads these comments and that is the reason for her recent deactivation.

If you read this Britney, then know that we care for you. People do miss you. We are human and you are too - you followed a basketball player (that hardly anyone had heard of) for a picture, so how do you expect to be left alone when you're BRITNEY FRIGGNG SPEARS?!

• Love 6
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, kyliespears said:

I’m sorry but why can none of you just have some nuance? Not everything is black and white. You all switched up from “leave Queen alone she’s been through so much” to “she’s just a horrible person who hates us all and I can’t stand her” so fast.

Her life has nothing to do with you. She’s publicly processing something more complex and traumatic than possibly we’ll ever understand, and probably will be for the rest of her life. I don’t get such intense reactions to… vague Insta captions or the people she hangs out with as if it affects you personally. Yes, she’ll slip up and of course she has changed. She isn’t perfect. But they aren’t your problems to fix and analyse, it’s not you it’s affecting and it’s not your life to judge.

The new weird herd mentality here is so uncomfortable to read. Rants about throwing collections away and how she deserves her kids not wanting to see her etc. are so unnecessary? Half of me thinks so many of you are just irritated she didn’t become how you envisioned she’d be after the con ended, so are now jumping at the chance to criticise her.

Be Yourself You Are Beautiful GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

Aww, thanks! Collective hug!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I miss this kind of energy on exhale:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

applause for @easy for being sweet and nice and not making it escalate!

yep,it’s from here! Put it right after the show and never changed lol, Brit’s the sweetest with kids

Of course! :) 

Me too!

I miss how it was when I joined in 2019,

It was so much different than now.

Now its like a warzone in a way.

Oh wow it has those Sophie and Gracie girls.

Didn't one of them have a baby now?

I heard about it earlier this year

On 9/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, DiamondCircus said:

She’s being mean again for no reason over someone saying hello! Reminds me of the Jack In The Box employee she attacked!

Let her be mean. Even if she has miss directed anger . Its ok. Its not mean . Shes purging a lot of emotions.  If you want little miss sunshine then maybe you need to step away . I would be over it. Look where nice got her. 

• Like 1

Historically whenever Britney is mean to the fans it’s when she’s trying to communicate something to us.

during femme fatale and Vegas eras she didn’t put much effort into meet and greets and alot of fans where upset.

I realise that she tried to sabotage her career so that fans would not invest in tickets to the concert. That way Team con wouldn’t have a tour without fans.

maybe this alleged new deal with Sony and rumours of a new album and tour is not what Britney actually wants.

Maybe she’s trying to piss us off so that it flops.

I've really detached from Britney within the past year following her attitude and behaviour she exhibits through her posts. She's steadily ruining her legacy, and ever since the conservatorship ended, there's no one to blame besides her. The damn fricking Instagram posts. And to be fair, I don't know if she's 100% like that (rude/angry and bl**t) at all times because it seems like she approaches social media as a coping mechanism for boredom, sadness, and anger. Each to their own, of course, but that does come with consequences and the self-sabotage is real here. It makes me feel really sad because what's done is done. It's what you do afterwards and how you handle things that you're accountable for. I'm not saying she should forget, but it also seems like she has no interest in getting better.

At this point, I can only hope for things to improve because there's compelling evidence for the opposite, and sadly, that's her attitude and UNFORTUNATELY her Instagram. It just paints a picture of who she is.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block