Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Why do I feel people took this at face value and didn’t really look more into it? I really think there’s some context missing here because there’s conflictions in her statements. Like she said she’s enthralled when people say we missed you to her because she’s so relatable you can speak to her when not spoken to, but then she says because she cares with cares in capitalized letters. Then she adds that should she let us not miss saying hi to her and disturb the peace.

I can see where people get rubbed the wrong way because she used a negative saying. Don’t speak unless spoken to. But then she says she cares and should she not let us miss us saying hi to her and disturb the peace which sounds to me like she doesn’t mind it and is teasing us with the hi part. 

The context I feel like is missing is that maybe someone made a comment about people being disruptive around her and that someone of her caliber shouldn’t be able to be so relatable that people shouldn’t talk to her unless spoken to and it bothered her because she cares that we miss her. And her question seems directed at the person that should she tell us to not say hi to her and disturb the peace so they’re happy?

Just my two cents, but I feel like there’s more to this than what people are wanting to see because we know Britney is cryptic and posts in riddles. She always has. That’s how she is. But I know it’s human nature to take the negative and run with it without looking more into it, but we should all know how Britney talks by now on the internet. She’s done it for 20+ years. Cryptic passages are her thing.

Also I get the feeling this is directed to someone on Team Con. Didn’t Lou and Robin get bombarded by fans at an airport about her before she posted this?

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Interesting this was the post to trigger many fans here and twitter.

I feel like she wrote worst things before and tries to get negative attention, other celebrities were cancelled for less.

However, I don't feel anger towards Britney because it seems a mental disease case. It's not like she is a health person with mean attitude, like many other famous people.

I know we don't live with her, but everything she share with us... well, nothing normal comes from it.

She is far from being coherent, her behavior is bizarre most of the time. Hardly a character, I think she is just like that outside social media.

It scares me every time "she" posts new content. I just wish she understands the importance of take care of herself, mentally.

Like who? Paris Hilton said GAYS are disgusting and full of aids something like that?

The entiere world wanted to cancel Balanciaga for the kids controversy and were ready to cancel every artists who's gonna support them in anyway... Cardi B. show up and people were like "slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Cardi you're flawless, we love you so much!"

Doja went waaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than Britney few days ago against her fans, she still here and worse I don't think it was the first time!

Kanye said craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy things!!!

Rihanna is not affraid to be rude to her fans when they say WE MISS YOU, WHAT ABOUT R8??? People still love them! People applause when Riri is acting like a mean b *tch!

But it's so easy to jump on Britney right? People always jump on the weakest! Also funny that these days only negative topic like this are on top and make the most pages!!! NEGATIVITY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... Some "fans" need to go touch some d *cks!!! Just log out if she makes you feel that unhappy Gosh!!! Again go touch some d and focus on something else in your life!!!

*I'm not talking about you Dark Willow BTW, only answered to you with the first part.

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Like who? Paris Hilton said GAYS are disgusting and full of aids something like that?

The entiere world wanted to cancel Balanciaga for the kids controversy and were ready to cancel every artists who's gonna support them in anyway... Cardi B. show up and people were like "slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Cardi you're flawless, we love you so much!"

Doja went waaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than Britney few days ago against her fans, she still here and worse I don't think it was the first time!

Kanye said craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy things!!!

Rihanna is not affraid to be rude to her fans when they say WE MISS YOU, WHAT ABOUT R8??? People still love them! People applause when Riri is acting like a mean b *tch!

But it's so easy to jump on Britney right? People always jump on the weakest! Also funny that these days only negative topic like this are on top and make the most pages!!! NEGATIVITY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... Some "fans" need to go touch some d *cks!!! Just log out if she makes you feel that unhappy Gosh!!! Again go touch some d and focus on something else in your life!!!

*I'm not talking about you Dark Willow BTW, only answered to you with the first part.

Example: Some journalists were easy with Britney after her posting Woody Allen quotes and pictures. A buzzfeed article even mentioned she probably didn't have idea what it happened with him. Her cship years still protects her from a lot of hate, unlike random celebrities posting weird stuff.

I don't like any of those u listed, I don't wish Britney end up like them and be a problematic person.

But like I wrote, I don't think Britney is ok mentally to be in the "mean celebs" category. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why do I feel people took this at face value and didn’t really look more into it? I really think there’s some context missing here because there’s conflictions in her statements. Like she said she’s enthralled when people say we missed you to her because she’s so relatable you can speak to her when not spoken to, but then she says because she cares with cares in capitalized letters. Then she adds that should she let us not miss saying hi to her and disturb the peace.

I can see where people get rubbed the wrong way because she used a negative saying. Don’t speak unless spoken to. But then she says she cares and should she not let us miss us saying hi to her and disturb the peace which sounds to me like she doesn’t mind it and is teasing us with the hi part. 

The context I feel like is missing is that maybe someone made a comment about people being disruptive around her and that someone of her caliber shouldn’t be able to be so relatable that people shouldn’t talk to her unless spoken to and it bothered her because she cares that we miss her. And her question seems directed at the person that should she tell us to not say hi to her and disturb the peace so they’re happy?

Just my two cents, but I feel like there’s more to this than what people are wanting to see because we know Britney is cryptic and posts in riddles. She always has. That’s how she is. But I know it’s human nature to take the negative and run with it without looking more into it, but we should all know how Britney talks by now on the internet. She’s done it for 20+ years. Cryptic passages are her thing.

Also I get the feeling this is directed to someone on Team Con. Didn’t Lou and Robin get bombarded by fans at an airport about her before she posted this?

I disagree.

It's not that cryptic messages are "her thing", it's the fans who think she is always being cryptic, just to excuse her inadequate behavior. She is constantly lying, acting arrogant, and dismissive of other people's feelings. Some might say it's part of the healing process. OK, sure. But is this the right platform that would help her with the healing? Probably not. I don't think that gaining a large number of new haters, and pushing her fans away (the only people who stood by your side during the #FreeBritney times), would help her heal. Let's be a bit more realistic. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I can believe that.

Its potentially possible.

I read a comment on here yesterday that one of her son's girlfriend saw Britney walking around n.aked in her house while speaking in a British accent.

I wonder what causes DID.

Is it trauma or mental illness caused by genetics? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

That'd be interesting to know 

In that video of the restaurant where TMZ said she was acting manic, at very beginning you can hear she saying something like "da da da" in a British accent. Some people say the audio is reversed, but I don't believe that. 

13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Example: Some journalists were easy with Britney after her posting Woody Allen quotes and pictures. A buzzfeed article even mentioned she probably didn't have idea what it happened with him. Her cship years still protects her from a lot of hate, unlike random celebrities posting weird stuff.

I don't like any of those u listed, I don't wish Britney end up like them and be a problematic person.

But like I wrote, I don't think Britney is ok mentally to be in the "mean celebs" category. 

It's not "protection" for no reasons. It's true, she get cut from everything during 13 long years, when the entiere world had the time to learn about crucial informations, about the new codes and also how to react or fake it at the best, she def missed some informations since she was isolated like a prisoner! It's totally normal for her to be "lost" most of the time! I watched some paparazzis videos the other day and celebrities back then were a mess! The way they talked, the way they acted it was completely outrageous! But these days they are so perfect! I seriously don't think they really changed but unlike Britney they had all the times to LEARN! Also I don't think Britney has a big protection considering all the hate she has for everything. Even when she's only dancing people call her out...

On 9/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, Sia said:

Girl has a fling with a convicted **** dealer and chooses to be mad at people that say “hi” to her.

Seems about right and glad to see she’s got her priorities straight.

Cant wait to see/read the excuses from people defending her now.

Let the entertainment commence….

There’s no way she’s talking about people in general. She barely goes out in public. All these posts she makes have to be pointed at people she knows in her life. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, TenTen said:

I disagree.

It's not that cryptic messages are "her thing", it's the fans who think she is always being cryptic, just to excuse her inadequate behavior. She is constantly lying, acting arrogant, and dismissive of other people's feelings. Some might say it's part of the healing process. OK, sure. But is this the right platform that would help her with the healing? Probably not. I don't think that gaining a large number of new haters, and pushing her fans away (the only people who stood by your side during the #FreeBritney times), would help her heal. Let's be a bit more realistic. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Agree to disagree

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s severe, repeated trauma as a child before 8 years old. Some children have a bigger imagination than others which enables the DID to develop easier. 
If you want more information or want to go down a rabbit hole, look up DissociaDID on YouTube. It’s extremely interesting.

That's terrible.

Do you think its possible that she was sxually abused growing up?

I have read some comments online saying that it can one of the major possibilities of why she's the way she is.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

In that video of the restaurant where TMZ said she was acting manic, at very beginning you can hear she saying something like "da da da" in a British accent. Some people say the audio is reversed, but I don't believe that. 

I agree.

I think she might have had a manic episode but then again I'm not a psychiatrist and idk her medical history or current condition.

However if she does struggle with manic episodes,

It's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.

None of us are perfect.

• Love 2
On 9/16/2023 at 1:10 AM, easy said:

Yes thank you for remembering another day she wasn't being americas sweetheart. What point are you trying to make expect for that you expect her to be happy go sunshine every day of her life and never express another emotion? 

Honestly, If have really really really bad day too and I never tell anyone on the street to F off...

Like if Im having a bad day I don't go and say f you to a Burger King employee or to someone who says hi... 

That's just me tho, also I have to say that all of Britney's encounters with fans that I know of have been amazing and almost all of the recollections that we have so far have been of her being really nice and sweet so...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

That's terrible.

I have read some comments online saying that it can one of the major possibilities of why she's the way she is.

We don't know, but allyson stoner talks about fame at a young age and all of the struggles in a series she has going on on YT, and maybe that explains her behavior in this situation since most young stars have shared the same feelings in the past.

I really hope she talks about that in her book. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, peacht said:

We don't know, but allyson stoner talks about fame at a young age and all of the struggles in a series she has going on on YT, and maybe that explains her behavior in this situation since most young stars have shared the same feelings in the past.

I really hope she talks about that in her book. 

True especially since she's been working as a child and was on MMC full time for 2 years.

I just wonder why Christina, Justin and Ryan who were also on the show did not spiral like Britney did.

Is it cause she was more famous than them? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True especially since she's been working as a child and was on MMC full time for 2 years.

I just wonder why Christina, Justin and Ryan who were also on the show did not spiral like Britney did.

Is it cause she was more famous than them? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Nah, she had a different and more damaging upbringing than they did...

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That's terrible.

I was thinking about this a few days ago, in 2008 In Touch had a story about her being ***uality abused as a teen. 

At the beginning of the year the DM had a source saying that she's has the mind of a "12 year old and it's like she had a trauma" at that age. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Spears, 41, also posted a video where she appeared agitated while dancing at her home

Then, there's Courtney Love saying Jamie abused her, and that ig post where she talks about her uncle taking care of her when she was a baby.

Cope that with the fact that she was surrounded by adults since little, when she was in rehab Larry said that something "tragic" happened to her. 

So, yes. I think Britney being abused at some point is a real possibility. 

• Love 1
On 9/15/2023 at 5:56 PM, CharmingMadness said:

Baby girl, I love you and I know you’ve been through a lot, but… like… it’s how people live in normal life too:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

some people disturb you on the streets or something, we also cross the street when we see a former classmate or stuff like that lol

you basically got in trouble reaching out to that basketball player and was mad and now people can’t say a nice thing to you cause they’re not “spoken to?”

sorry, it’s been too much in this post so I’ve vented :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeah, I can’t with some of the stuff Britney says.

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That's terrible.

HECK YES, sadly. I don’t know if it was a family member aka her DAD or if it was just a Hollywood exec, but her behavior SCREAMS s*xual ab*se victim. It’s extremely sad. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block