Do you think Britney is secretly recording B10? and if she IS, what sound are you anticipating?

3 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

She might be, but I don't think we deserve anything from her anymore

AW For **** sake can we bloody give this crap a rest now? Sick to death of the cship freeBritney crap. No one is putting a gun to Britneys head and making her record. if shes recording new music, great, if she never records again and Britneys happy never to do music again, great! Getting so sick to death of this whole 'we dont deserve new music from her' like we all are demanding she makes new music. and  if this is because some of us dared to admit we hated MYB, ITS ONE DAMN SONG!! Like, give it a bloody rest

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

No.

She's too busy hanging out with that Paul guy and posting weird IG posts. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Just imagine if she put the same amount of effort that she does in those things into her music, she would be great.

I still feel like Primeney performance skills are is still in her somewhere but she just needs the passion and ambition to fulfill them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think there is a chance it’s happening. Just a chance. I think there’s definitely gonna be some revelations about her career going forward next month in her book (which I’m so excited for omg). 

If I were to speculate about what sound she’d go for, I’d imagine something in line with Tension by Kylie if she wants to continue making dance-pop. With that being said, I could also see her doing a very personal ballad about what she’s been through. Something like “Lose you to Love me” by Selena Gomez or “Used to be Young” by Miley Cyrus.  

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

AW For **** sake can we bloody give this crap a rest now? Sick to death of the cship freeBritney crap. No one is putting a gun to Britneys head and making her record. if shes recording new music, great, if she never records again and Britneys happy never to do music again, great! Getting so sick to death of this whole 'we dont deserve new music from her' like we all are demanding she makes new music. and  if this is because some of us dared to admit we hated MYB, ITS ONE DAMN SONG!! Like, give it a bloody rest

why are you so mad and where did I mention the c-ship? I'm saying whatever music she were to put out we don't deserve because her fanbase has been ungrateful and overly critical. That's MY opinion. Go take a chill pill.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

No.

She's too busy hanging out with that Paul guy and posting weird IG posts. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Just imagine if she put the same amount of effort that she does in those things into her music, she would be great.

I still feel like Primeney performance skills are is still in her somewhere but she just needs the passion and ambition to fulfill them.

Not you shading her posts :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

why are you so mad and where did I mention the c-ship? I'm saying whatever music she were to put out we don't deserve because her fanbase has been ungrateful and overly critical. That's MY opinion. Go take a chill pill.

Thats whats pissing me off. so basically now every song she releases we are meant to only absolutely love because if we dont, we're 'ungrateful' and we dont deserve?? what does that even mean we dont deserve? if Britney retired tomorrow and never releases music again, i'd be happy for her.  Like, its annoying the hell out of me now! we're ungrateful because we hated MYB?? What are we meant to say 'omg its amazing' when its not?? MYB is rubbish!  Thats not me being 'overly critical', music is SUBJECTIVE. Like what are we meant to do?? She records a fart. OMG THATS AMAZING!! Its not being 'ungrateful' or 'overly critical', the song is crap and if any other singer released it i bet a lot of people who are on here saying its amazing would be saying its crap. im just sick of this whole beating fans with a stick if they dared to not like ONE song!

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if her artistic side is "itching" her. I mean she couldn't "scratch" it for a long time now in a proper way. 

I think she will continue where she left off with Blackout. That poem she posted recently, I wouldn't be surprised if that was lyrics for a song ala Rebellion but 2023 version. Not saying it's a song or it exists or anything, but she is probably preparing herself to be creative and do some music. 

Personally, she can take any direction she likes as long as she truly stands behind it, I think it would work for my thirsty ears. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by CaseClosed
  • Love 2

Lol no

If we get anything, it'd be an old demo pretending to sound fresh. After Manjobi mess I kindda lost hope that she's actually recording new music.

No label would invest money if she's not even interested in shooting a music video at least :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And I don't believe any report that claimed she was offered u$s 5 Millions or so to record an album. If she's not willing to perform or tour, then no label would put all that money since music does not sell by itself :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think her upcoming memoir would be very telling if she's still a selling artist or not :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

6 hours ago, RC2 said:

I think eventually we will get fresh new music from her in the next couple of years

I can see by 2025 a full album

Genres of music I would like to see infused :

Pop-Soul ,Soft-Rock-R&B, Dream-Pop-Indie-Pop

A personal and experimental version of In The Zone 

17  Tracks for the standard/ 22 for the dexlue 

Producers: Britney Spears (executive producer), Snakeships, Skylar Grey, Dev Haynes 

Collabs: Robbie Williams, Shakira, Bruno Mars, Nas, Another Female Artist 

We need a Kim Petras Collab like the rumors said!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block