Do you think Britney is secretly recording B10? and if she IS, what sound are you anticipating?

I think she is! 

rs_600x600-140905155339-600-britney-spea

With everything going on in her life, divorce, Sean turning 18, and other things we don't know of yet, I think her flying around that she could be meeting with producers and lyricists what do you think? 

If she is, what sound do you anticipate?

I think it will have a Parental Advisory: Explicit Content sticker on it, the sound a mix of Blackout meets Glory. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I think she is! 

rs_600x600-140905155339-600-britney-spea

With everything going on in her life, divorce, Sean turning 18, and other things we don't know of yet, I think her flying around that she could be meeting with producers and lyricists what do you think? 

If she is, what sound do you anticipate?

I think it will have a Parental Advisory: Explicit Content sticker on it, the sound a mix of Blackout meets Glory. 

Hope is eternal.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Then this new album will be a breath of fresh air and a treat to us since we don't "deserve" anything!

I would hope it is. This could easily be a magnum opus, but the same fans whining over her not performing like 1999 Britney will turn around and criticize anything she puts out because Minejobi wasn't a success. 

• Love 2

I think eventually we will get fresh new music from her in the next couple of years

I can see by 2025 a full album

Genres of music I would like to see infused :

Pop-Soul ,Soft-Rock-R&B, Dream-Pop-Indie-Pop

A personal and experimental version of In The Zone 

17  Tracks for the standard/ 22 for the dexlue 

Producers: Britney Spears (executive producer), Snakeships, Skylar Grey, Dev Haynes 

Collabs: Robbie Williams, Shakira, Bruno Mars, Nas, Another Female Artist 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block