Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

Just now, BadBunny said:

Then who? 😭 

None of our business !!! If we stopped prying into her life in the first place in the early 2000s, recording her every move, then it wouldn't have blown up to the way it was. 

2007 was not a good time, but it was made worse by the media circus following her around as she did innocuous errands like go to Starbucks or Walgreens or use a public restroom and then overanalyzed every little thing about those moments. Just give her some space and instead of constantly having manic meltdowns about her life, reward her with praise when you see her do well. 

If we continue to hold Britney to a high standard, all the hate just becomes toxic noise and it's no wonder she cuts people out and drowns them out. All people like you want to do is have her live her life in a way that either keeps her working 24/7 and having no personal life or becoming a depressed 1950s housewife. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If that's true than that's good. Time will tell. 

What is concerning is that her security hired him apparently without a background check. Why is she just now learning about his criminal past 9 months after he was first employed? 🤔 Britney is paying people to keep her safe and trusts that they are. And maybe they are, and maybe people change, but idk my spidey senses are tingling. 

It's certainly concerning that her security hired him without conducting a background check. That's why I hope Britney will be more cautious when selecting security firms; she doesn't deserve incidents similar to this or like the one involving that football player.

Britney recently confirmed on her Instagram that she's single, and this article appears to validate it.. I'd prefer to focus on the positive side of things rather than jump on the bandwagon. 

Just now, BadBunny said:

I’m not lashing out though. I’m just calling out the users who blindly stan or follow Britney as if she can do no wrong. I agree with your first statement however. By the end of the day, it’s her life and not ours. Who am I to say what’s right or wrong? Like you said, all we can do is speculate and try our best to not come to barbaric conclusions like that one DiamondCircus user is doing. 

Oh yeah, it's such a barbaric conclusion to say an intervention and the c ship wasn't justified.

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

She doesn’t really have a team of people around her so I assume Britney told him to pick her up cause who else would? Cade is on the east coast and she doesn’t seem like the type of person to take Ubers 

When you put it like that, I get what you’re saying. Who knows, I just don’t know what to think these days with Britney! 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

None of our business !!! If we stopped prying into her life in the first place in the early 2000s, recording her every move, then it wouldn't have blown up to the way it was. 

2007 was not a good time, but it was made worse by the media circus following her around as she did innocuous errands like go to Starbucks or Walgreens or use a public restroom and then overanalyzed every little thing about those moments. Just give her some space and instead of constantly having manic meltdowns about her life, reward her with praise when you see her do well. 

If we continue to hold Britney to a high standard, all the hate just becomes toxic noise and it's no wonder she cuts people out and drowns them out. All people like you want to do is have her live her life in a way that either keeps her working 24/7 and having no personal life or becoming a depressed 1950s housewife. 

I agree but what happened, happened. She wasn’t treated like a normal human being and was placed on an unrealistic pedestal from the minute she became a star. That’s how magnifying her power and global obsession was. Nearly every move was calculated, stalked, hounded and questioned. Ironic enough, I’m actually preaching the opposite of what you think I’m saying. I’m not telling her to go back into a conservatorship or that she needs intervention in 2023 now that she’s a grown woman. I’m saying that fans need to stop baby-ing and infantilizing her. I’m not going to place her on a pedestal any longer and instead treat her like a friend or a normal human being for once in her life. Like you and I both said, all I can do is speculate but I’m not here to control her or think I know her enough to decide what’s best for her. Only she can decide that for herself. Again, what are you arguing here? Because again, all I’m really saying is that I’m tired of blind stans infantilizing her and not being impartial to the situation at large. Not everyone is out to get her.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

What is the source here? DailyMail? So just because a tabloid source happens to fit your narrative now, it’s suddenly true? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Lol seriously! People believe tmz and daily mail when it’s convenient. This lack of critical thinking would have made sense in 1998 when Britney fans were 5-11 years old. But in 2023… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block