Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

6 minutes ago, easy said:

It's like there's some kind of source off going on right now. IMO— I have to wonder if cheating is reason to contest the prenup. If so, *someone* is clearly trying to create a narrative and it was already working in the other thread where fans were "starting to believe" the rumor was true. I personally believe he was a quick rebound, Britney learned of his shady past and said boy bye. 

Yes, I agree! Ugh, I want Britney to get a real PR person to get ahead of these stories. It should not have to come to one source saying one thing and the other saying something else confirming the opposite, and then prompting the first report to change what they wrote lol

• Love 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

Oh look you gathered all the sheeple of Exhale in another post in an attempt to have them gang up on me again. I see what you’re doing.  :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: And no, I don’t actually believe you and Gutter are the same users even though there was some speculation at first on my end since you two sound alike and tend to react almost the same. 

Gang up on you the way you try to gang up on Britney, :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, easy said:

Gang up on you the way you try to gang up on Britney, :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Gang up on Britney? By telling her fans to stop infantilizing her and for them to treat her normally? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Being a blind stan has really seeped into your brain so I’m afraid that nothing I say will make you think otherwise. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: And last I checked, Britney is a public figure who remains quite active on the gossip columns. Of course she’s going to be subject to criticism, but yes continue to gaslight me by attempting me to feel bad for her some more. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

You know all that media attention is what made her so famous right? It’s a double edge sword.  You can’t just make it stop when they’re highlighting negative things but embraced it when it rose her to immense fame.  

Media attention for a VMA performance is not the same as stalking an individual, evading their privacy, and reporting on every aspect of their personal life. We all have the power to make it stop, but we choose to feed into it. 

• Love 4
Just now, Mayenaise said:

Girl do YOU not get tired... your in every post telling everyone about their "narrative" and labelling everythjng and everyone.

S.T.F.U will you :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

lmao this person has made it their life goal on exhale to do the lord's work and tell the 'stans' to take off their rose colored glasses and stop with the liberal agenda 

this is too good :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

this person is an antagonizer. they were in another thread coming for easy because they dislike Christina. I don't know why does that make you so pressed? who cares lol

Just like how easy antagonized me by tagging you three or how you and your minions are running around by indirectly making false claims about my account. Yeah, you can’t be this much of a hypocrite and be that unaware. 

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Just like how easy antagonized me by tagging you three or how you and your minions are running around by indirectly making false claims about my account. Yeah, you can’t be this much of a hypocrite and be that unaware. 

I have minions now? gee, I didn't know I was so famous!! :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Gang up on Britney? By telling her fans to stop infantilizing her and for them to treat her normally? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Being a blind stan has really seeped into your brain so I’m afraid that nothing I say will make you think otherwise. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: And last I checked, Britney is a public figure who remains quite active on the gossip columns. Of course she’s going to be subject to criticism, but yes continue to gaslight me by attempting me to feel bad for her some more. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

And who are you to tell Britney fans that they should abide by what you want? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Being subjected to criticism is one thing, being plain Anti Britney like you've been is another. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

lmao this person has made it their life goal on exhale to do the lord's work and tell the 'stans' to take off their rose colored glasses and stop with the liberal agenda 

this is too good :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Oh no!!! (I used 3 exclamation points omgggg, let’s crucify them now!!!) :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Gosh forbid someone on Exhale has an opposing opinion than yours! The more you quote or talk about me, the more this will continue to drag on and make you look foolish to those outside of your bubble. Do you have anything else to do? Maybe a life outside of stan culture?

Edited by BadBunny
51 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Maybe the bigger question should be why he was even allowed near her in the first place. I don’t trust Cade one bit and if he is the source here then it’s highly inappropriate to give us the number of times Britney hooked up with this guy. That’s honestly weird.

It might make for some “yay our girl got that d twice!” jokes, but it’s just not something a professional manager should share. I wish Britney was surrounded by GOOD people, for most people FAMILY would be a safe choice, sadly for her that option is irrelevant.

I don’t trust cade either

Edited by Lucky☆
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Oh no!!! (I used 3 exclamation points omgggg, let’s crucify them now!!!) :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Gosh forbid someone on Exhale has an opposing opinion than yours! The more you quote or talk about me, the more this will continue to drag on and make you look foolish to those outside of your bubble. Do you have anything else to do? Maybe a life outside of stan culture?

don't you have anything to do other than telling fans on a Britney fan forum what to do? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

don't you have anything to do other than telling fans on a Britney fan forum what to do? 

I do! Do YOU have anything to do other than being a sheep on a Britney fan forum and cause a ruckus over someone using 3 exclamation points? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block