Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

What is the source here? DailyMail? So just because a tabloid source happens to fit your narrative now, it’s suddenly true? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

But that doesn’t necessarily mean your narrative is true either. So, what would you like us to do? Criticize Britney for doing m***? Get a grip :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

So....it's ok to believe reports from 'sources' of her taking m3th, being abusive and cheating on Sam, but not believe this report that seems to come directly from someone in Britney's camp?

Who said we’re believing those sources though? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: But yes keep pretending that Britney is some angel who would never hook up with a criminal or would never do ***** (as if she didn’t admit herself into rehab) or that she hasn’t cheated before. Yes because Britney is a saint who can do no wrong!!!! I totally forgot! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney also said she didn’t drink coffee during her conservatorship or that the she never took a picture upside down or that she never wore polka dots until last year or that she was going to Europe when she in fact went to Mexico. Britney is a master troll who likes to play mind tricks with the media. How have you, as a fan, not deciphered this by now? I’m not saying I know what’s true or false but to reference a ******* IG caption as your source while backing up a DailyFail article is delusion at its finest. You 2 or 3 sheep Britney minions left in here continue to jump through endless hurdles when it just makes you look non-credible instead.

It's about as ridiculous as saying she's dating him because a tabloid said so and they were pictured together, right? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
she didn't say she never had coffee during the con, she detailed specific times they didn't allow her to have it. Lying about her location isn't the same as you thinking she's trolling when she said she's single as **** because you wanna keep believing the tabloid narrative that shes making bad decisions rather than, like I said, allowing an abuse survivor the grace to heal from her trauma. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

But that doesn’t necessarily mean your narrative is true either. So, what would you like us to do? Criticize Britney for doing m***? Get a grip :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

What is my narrative? I never claimed that she’s on m***. Everything is pure speculation at this point including this DailyFail article that you are linking as your source. We don’t even know if she’s ‘dating’ this man or not but what most of are saying is that her being associated him (whom she has been pictured and hanging out with) is nothing but trouble and a red flag. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Who said we’re believing those sources though? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: But yes keep pretending that Britney is some angel who would never hook up with a criminal or would never do ***** (as if she didn’t admit herself into rehab) or that she hasn’t cheated before. Yes because Britney is a saint who can do no wrong!!!! I totally forgot! 

I never claimed that she was an angel, nor denied that she made mistakes? I don't know why you're getting so up in arms about this, but it's not that deep. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, easy said:

It's about as ridiculous as saying she's dating him because a tabloid said so and they were pictured together, right? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
she didn't say she never had coffee during the con, she detailed specific times they didn't allow her to have it. Lying about her location isn't the same as you thinking she's trolling when she said she's single as **** because you wanna keep believing the tabloid narrative that shes making bad decisions rather than, like I said, allowing an abuse survivor the grace to heal from her trauma. 

There you go again victimizing and infantilizing Britney. Do do you not get tired?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I see a lot of scam fans here. When his sources tell something to TMZ, it's considered true, but when it comes from sources for Britney, it's labeled as false. The fact that he said he would not ask for money for Britney, and now he is asking for spousal support speaks volumes about who is the liar and money-seeker in this relationship. He tried to control the narrative by sending different statements about her divorce through his sources, but since it backfired, he decided to stop. The other day, I saw a video of a PR manager dissecting what happened between Jonas and Sophie, and it follows a similar path. Jonas broke the news first, and then his 'sources,' just like Sam, went to TMZ and started giving info that she is a bad mother, that she is partying all the time, that he had to take care of his kids for three months while Sophie was away. Does this sound familiar? Sophie released a brief statement, just like Britney, after all the backlash, and that was it. The PR manager said we should focus on the silent part, as that person is probably the one who suffered most during the matrimony, and this person must finally feel free, and that is all this person cares about

• Love 5
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, easy said:

Do you not get tired of victim blaming? It's not victimizing or infantilizing someone to say they deserve the grace to heal from their trauma 

Boohoo. And I’m supposed to still feel sorry for a multi-million dollar celebrity who made the decision to marry at 22 and have 2 children with a cheating gold-digger? Until Britney fans realize that she was the architect behind her self-destruction, demise and fall from grace (and not her father), you guys will continue being delusional and turn a blind eye to those in the world who are actually suffering. I’m tired of making it a daily effort to feel sorry for a celebrity who made poor decision after poor decision under her consent until someone had to intervene.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I see a lot of scam fans here. When his sources tell something to TMZ, it's considered true, but when it comes from sources for Britney, it's labeled as false. The fact that he said he would not ask for money for Britney, and now he is asking for spousal support speaks volumes about who is the liar and money-seeker in this relationship. He tried to control the narrative by sending different statements about her divorce through his sources, but since it backfired, he decided to stop. The other day, I saw a video of a PR manager dissecting what happened between Jonas and Sophie, and it follows a similar path. Jonas broke the news first, and then his 'sources,' just like Sam, went to TMZ and started giving info that she is a bad mother, that she is partying all the time, that he had to take care of his kids for three months while Sophie was away. Does this sound familiar? Sophie released a brief statement, just like Britney, after all the backlash, and that was it. The PR manager said we should focus on the silent part, as that person is probably the one who suffered most during the matrimony, and this person must finally feel free, and that is all this person cares about

This is totally off topic but the Jonas situation is SO interesting to me as a Britney fan perspective. One the one hand I love seeing all the support Sophie is getting against his obvious attacks, but on the other it just further highlights the Britney double standard that always exists. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

So....it's ok to believe reports from 'sources' of her taking m3th, being abusive and cheating on Sam, but not believe this report that seems to come directly from someone in Britney's camp?

I take every report with a grain of salt.. i don't ever discredit them unless the story is truly unbelievable.

My post was about the double standard some fans have with tabloids.. they claim them only when it suits their naive narrative. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Typical of them.. they claim the tabloids when it suits their narrative. Pathetic  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They’re so humiliating!!!!! And it’s always the same 2 users who are quick to jump into every thread and justify whatever they’re trying to justify. Now they’re using a mindless IG caption as their source. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Boohoo. And I’m supposed to still feel sorry for a multi-million dollar celebrity who made the decision to marry at 22 and have 2 children with a cheating gold-digger? Until Britney fans realize that she was the architect behind her self-destruction, demise and fall from grace (and not her father), you guys will continue being delusional and turn a blind eye to those in the world who are actually suffering. I’m tired of making it a daily effort to feel sorry for a celebrity who made poor decision after poor decision under her consent until someone had to intervene.

But no one's forcing you to be here, hon'. 

4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I take every report with a grain of salt.. i don't ever discredit them unless the story is truly unbelievable.

My post was about the double standard some fans have with tabloids.. they claim them only when it suits their naive narrative. 

Or the double standards when they pull an Alexa Demie nude and compare it to a recycled IG nude with smeared eye makeup that looks like it was taken with a potato. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block