Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

If that's true then that's good. Time will tell. 

What is concerning is that her security hired him apparently without a background check. Why is she just now learning about his criminal past 9 months after he was first employed? 🤔 Britney is paying people to keep her safe and trusts that they are. And maybe they are, and maybe people change, but idk my spidey senses are tingling. 

Britney hasn't had good luck with security since her freedom. The team before let Jason Alexander break into her home with a weapon. I wonder if there's some kind of shortage going on still. I remember back with the Wemby nonsense a security personnel came out and said there was. She might need to clean house again. 

• Love 7
Just now, easy said:

Britney hasn't had good luck with security since her freedom. The team before let Jason Alexander break into her home with a weapon. I wonder if there's some kind of shortage going on still. I remember back with the Wemby nonsense a security personnel came out and said there was. She might need to clean house again. 

Very true, but I suspect that since Cade has become her manager and left CAA there's been some strange things happening in Britney's life.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not talking about being a fly on the wall or knowing what's best for her, I'm talking about the criteria for a C Ship, she didn't meet the criteria than and she doesn't meet the criteria now.

If Britney wants to flush all her money down the toilet that's her choice, many celebrities go bankrupt and it's her money she can do what she wants with it.

I agree that the conservatorship wasn’t justified but an intervention was likely in her best interest. She was being drugged, losing custody of her children, doing rehab stints, being bullied on a national level, etc. If it wasn’t going to be from Allie, Osama, Adnan and all of the other leeches in her life from 2007, then who else? Or are we just going to pretend that everything in her life was handy-dandy okay? It’s her life, I agree, and by the end of the day, she can do whatever she wants with it but for anyone who lived through 2004-08, it wasn’t fun to see Britney falling into bad and dangerous patterns on an almost daily basis that were stripping away at her overall well-being. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

If he picked her up from the airport without alerting her and AFTER she tried to distance herself from him, then that’s worrying. That’s almost stalker behaviour surely? She doesn’t need this kind of crap in her life and should take steps to keep him away. I find him to be a very dodgy character, based on his previous actions and demeanour in that interview.

Picking up someone from the airport requires two parties. This guy didn’t just know what time and date to go to the airport and what hanger to pick up Britney at. If he picked her up at the airport it’s because she wanted him to

• Like 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

I agree that the conservatorship wasn’t justified but an intervention was likely in her best interest. She was being drugged, losing custody of her children, doing rehab stints, being bullied on a national level, etc. If it wasn’t going to be from Allie, Osama, Adnan and all of the other leeches in her life from 2007, then who else? Or are we just going to pretend that everything in her life was handy-dandy okay? It’s her life, I agree, and by the end of the day, she can do whatever she wants with it but for anyone who lived through 2004-08, it wasn’t fun to see Britney falling into bad and dangerous patterns on an almost daily basis that were stripping away at her overall well-being. 

An intervention based on what? You talk about flies on the wall honey what makes you think she needs an intervention? Or did you play exaholic too much?

Yet her **** tests all came back negative.

In what humans' life is everything peaches and cream? Shes human, that doesn't mean she deserves to be controlled, or have her life stripped away or not have respect from her kids.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Picking up someone from the airport requires two parties. This guy didn’t just know what time and date to go to the airport and what hanger to pick up Britney at. If he picked her up at the airport it’s because she wanted him to

Yep I see this but am thinking did someone tell him she wanted him to? Someone she knows I mean. But then why would they do that, it’s worrying in itself! Or could he have found out this info by some shady means? 

• Like 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Yep I see this but am thinking did someone tell him she wanted him to? Someone she knows I mean. But then why would they do that, it’s worrying in itself! Or could he have found out this info by some shady means? 

She doesn’t really have a team of people around her so I assume Britney told him to pick her up cause who else would? Cade is on the east coast and she doesn’t seem like the type of person to take Ubers 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

And no one is forcing you to be delusional and an enabler but here we are. 🤷‍♂️

Nobody here knows her or is in her inner circle, so therefore they cannot be enablers. All anyone can do on this forum is speculate, which is not really a healthy use of anyone's time. 

It's funny how y'all will lash out when people try not to enable the worst of internet behavior, but here we are 🤷‍♂️

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

My question is, why the **** are you on a Britney forum in the first place? No one has asked you to make any “daily efforts” about anything. You are willingly coming on here & getting triggered…Britney is living her life, go live yours sweetie.

But it’s obvious whoever you are, you have ulterior motives. Upon seeing you joining only on July 22 and are already spewing so much hate as if you’ve dealt with this forum for years, its obvious you are only here to cause damage to Britney & are not even a fan. Get a life. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not everyone has to kiss Britney’s arse or infantilize her to be on a Britney forum. Shocker, right? Just because I don’t sit here in every thread and blindly stan someone by placing them on a pedestal or paint them as a Holy Spirit doesn’t make me a hater. What is this skewed logic and backwards mentality? But yes, keep stalking my public profile and keeping tabs on my post history. The irony of you telling me to get a life. Anyway, carry on delulu stan unless you want to continue being triggered by what I have to say. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Not everyone has to kiss Britney’s arse or infantilize her to be on a Britney forum. Shocker, right? Just because I don’t sit here in every thread and blindly stan someone by placing them on a pedestal or paint them as a Holy Spirit doesn’t make me a hater. What is this skewed logic and backwards mentality? But yes, keep stalking my public profile and keeping tabs on my post history. The irony of you telling me to get a life. Anyway, carry on delulu stan unless you want to continue being triggered by what I have to say. 

She's not a politician. You're holding someone to an incredibly high standard and she has very little power over your life.

Or maybe she does but only because you allow her choices to have more impact on your life than they do on hers :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Nobody here knows her or is in her inner circle, so therefore they cannot be enablers. All anyone can do on this forum is speculate, which is not really a healthy use of anyone's time. 

It's funny how y'all will lash out when people try not to enable the worst of internet behavior, but here we are 🤷‍♂️

I’m not lashing out though. I’m just calling out the users who blindly stan or follow Britney as if she can do no wrong. I agree with your first statement however. By the end of the day, it’s her life and not ours. Who am I to say what’s right or wrong? Like you said, all we can do is speculate and try our best to not come to barbaric conclusions like that one DiamondCircus user is doing. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block