Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

4 minutes ago, easy said:

It's hilarious when the team con fans wanna scream their poor opinions like anyone feels sorry for her abusers. 

Or maybe take your stan lenses off for a second and realize that not everyone in Britney’s life was out to get her and “abuse” her. Shocker, right? But I wouldn’t expect someone as delusional as you to grasp that for even a millisecond. There are a lot of sheep on here who aren’t able to formulate opinions on their own unless it gets a stamp of approval from their favorite pop star. Go figure.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Or maybe take your stan lenses off for a second and realize that not everyone in Britney’s life was out to get her and “abuse” her. Shocker, right? But I wouldn’t expect someone as delusional as you to grasp that for even a millisecond. 

Yes please tell us more about how her abusive, alcoholic, bankrupt sperm donor wanted to help her!!!

6 minutes ago, easy said:

It's hilarious when the team con fans wanna scream their poor opinions like anyone feels sorry for her abusers. 

It's very odd because this person has made it clear that they don't care for Britney and her life, yet...comes on this  forum to constantly scold other users for discussing her on a forum that is meant just for that?

Like...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

Yes please tell us more about how her abusive, alcoholic, bankrupt sperm donor wanted to help her!!!

Yes and please tell us how you live with Britney and know all the details behind her personal life, affairs, relationships and finances!!! This is the problem with stan culture. You guys act like you know everything when you only know 5 or 10% of the entire picture. Wake up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

It's very odd because this person has made it clear that they don't care for Britney and her life, yet...comes on this  forum to constantly scold other users for discussing her on a forum that is meant just for that?

Like...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I do like Britney. I just can’t stand her sheep minion fans who think that everyone in her life is out to get her and that they know best over those who actually know her in real life. 

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yes and please tell us how you live with Britney and know all the details behind her personal life, affairs, relationships and finances!!! This is the problem with stan culture. You guys act like you know everything when you only know 5 or 10% of the entire picture. Wake up.

I know what britney has told us and what legal court documents have told us. I know you would rather believe the abusers than the victims, and quite frankly that makes me not give one **** about any opinion you have going forwards :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Explains why he went to the press. She cut him off 😂

I hope that's the case! She found out about his past and got rid of him. I am curious about the part about him picking her up from the airport and she didn't know it would be him doing that. Hopefully that's the last we see of them together. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

I know what britney has told us and what legal court documents have told us. I know you would rather believe the abusers than the victims, and quite frankly that makes me not give one **** about any opinion you have going forwards :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Until you realize there’s two sides to every story, you’re going to be in for a tough ride. That is now the judicial system operates but something tells me you know nothing about that. Best of luck that you one day can wake up from your liberal agenda or whatever it is you’re promoting and actually pay attention to something that will bring something of value to you.  Bye pumpkin. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

ooooh, they mad. not them with the 3 exclamation points lol

Anyways, looking forward to Britney's next post throwing shade while twirling to the haters :britney-fire-dance:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Anyways, looking forward to Britney's next post throwing shade while twirling to the haters :britney-fire-dance:

Yeah you clearly cannot be bothered to read or keep up. In case you were wondering, I was mimicking easy. Scroll up, you blind stan! 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

True colors of the team con minions are always revealed. They just can't help themselves. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Or maybe take your stan lenses off for a second and realize that not everyone in Britney’s life was out to get her and “abuse” her. Shocker, right? But I wouldn’t expect someone as delusional as you to grasp that for even a millisecond. There are a lot of sheep on here who aren’t able to formulate opinions on their own unless it gets a stamp of approval from their favorite pop star. Go figure.

So you're still defending the con..

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block