Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

I'll lean more towards believing the sources coming from Britney's camp. They're identifying themselves. Page Six's Nicolas Hautman is the only one I'll take information as definite tbh. Anyone can claim to be a source, but they can be a thousand times removed from Britney.

Yall are fighting over tabloids though, slightly surprised because they're disproven so much but it seems that people really wanna fuel a negative Britney narrative. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

“She is not dating anyone right now. When she does date again, it is sure as hell not going to be a freeloader and it is not going to be anyone who needs anything from her other than her time.”

But now a source close to Britney has told DailyMail.com exclusively that 'Britney is not dating Paul' - although they conceded that the pair did have a brief romance, which they insist took place after her marriage to Sam
had ended. 'They had a short fling after Sam left but that was it,' they confirmed. 'Britney hooked up with him twice and, at the time, [she] did not know about his criminal past. She no
longer has any communication with him.'

spacer.png

Reported by ET as well:

WWW.ETONLINE.COM

They were first spotted out together just weeks after Sam Asghari filed for divorce last month.

Again this is fabricated nonsense . 

I can't believe im saying this but at this point, she should just disappear. We were always so quick to defend her and attack at those who spoke/wrote negative things about Britney yet all Britney did was proving us wrong and the other side was right. 

What Britney showed to the public mostly.... wearing the tackiest bikini/underwear-like outfit spinning around, doing maniac movements , posting pix of fully naked unflattering self, or even top naked even with strangers around like it was nothng...etc....and now she's hooking up with a handyman with criminal background....  I think it's pretty clear Britney has some kind of mental illness that need proper treatment....it's like she just does what she wants at the moment and doesn't consider any consequences at all ... like a child. Maybe that's why there's intervention rumor in place.... but Britney is too stubborn to accept help.... she even thought her ig was perfect....like wtf.... It's sad and worrisome that seems like there's no one in her circle can have her to receive proper treatment and do proper things.... I don't know if its "they don't care enough to ask her to "  or "They wanna help but they can't " ..... 

Britney owned us nothing. Unless she really has her mind and wanna release new music with us with proper promo.... She should just disappear from the public eye for good. When we thought everything's cool.... another disturbing news about Britney suddenly appear. Like it's never ending. Her book release is in a month....and her divorce with Sam is still going on.  I believe we'll hear more disturbing news/rumors about Britney.  Whether it's team con/kfed/sam trying to purposely making Britney looks bad with false news or not...there may be some truth to it and we should not defending her so soon.... I probably won't even feel sorry for her much.

I'm in my late 30s and Britney and her music has been a big part of my life though out the years.... I dont think I can stan any other artists..... but unless Britney really put her mind to release something new..... it's time to move on.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Unpopular opinion but I support her getting trashy D if she wants to. I trust her and her Criminal promo era doesn’t scare me. 

Idk why there’s so much pearl clutching and moral grandstanding from the thirstiest grindr-est bunch. The woman literally specializes in dirty zlutty pop songs.

Did y’all forget she’s not that innocent?

Did y’all also forget dragging her for scrapping risky music vids in her conservative mommy era? 

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I can't believe im saying this but at this point, she should just disappear. We were always so quick to defend her and attack at those who spoke/wrote negative things about Britney yet all Britney did was proving us wrong and the other side was right. 

What Britney showed to the public mostly.... wearing the tackiest bikini/underwear-like outfit spinning around, doing maniac movements , posting pix of fully naked unflattering self, or even top naked even with strangers around like it was nothng...etc....and now she's hooking up with a handyman with criminal background....  I think it's pretty clear Britney has some kind of mental illness that need proper treatment....it's like she just does what she wants at the moment and doesn't consider any consequences at all ... like a child. Maybe that's why there's intervention rumor in place.... but Britney is too stubborn to accept help.... she even thought her ig was perfect....like wtf.... It's sad and worrisome that seems like there's no one in her circle can have her to receive proper treatment and do proper things.... I don't know if its "they don't care enough to ask her to "  or "They wanna help but they can't " ..... 

Britney owned us nothing. Unless she really has her mind and wanna release new music with us with proper promo.... She should just disappear from the public eye for good. When we thought everything's cool.... another disturbing news about Britney suddenly appear. Like it's never ending. Her book release is in a month....and her divorce with Sam is still going on.  I believe we'll hear more disturbing news/rumors about Britney.  Whether it's team con/kfed/sam trying to purposely making Britney looks bad with false news or not...there may be some truth to it and we should not defending her so soon.... I probably won't even feel sorry for her much.

I'm in my late 30s and Britney and her music has been a big part of my life though out the years.... I dont think I can stan any other artists..... but unless Britney really put her mind to release something new..... it's time to move on.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well said. Stop pretending that team con is behind every single move, some may be true. She's proven herself to not give af about life imo. People live in th past wanting her to be at her prime and now we live in her past career. Nothing new just dissecting news. Unfortunately she likes the attention given her posts, makes me feel sad she has no good human in her life.

I have my other queens still who always seem to stay humble stay out of blaming everyone for attention when they ask for it: 

Kylie

Rihanna

Lindsay 

Edited by Barmy86
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
On 9/14/2023 at 11:44 PM, BadBunny said:

Boohoo. And I’m supposed to still feel sorry for a multi-million dollar celebrity who made the decision to marry at 22 and have 2 children with a cheating gold-digger? Until Britney fans realize that she was the architect behind her self-destruction, demise and fall from grace (and not her father), you guys will continue being delusional and turn a blind eye to those in the world who are actually suffering. I’m tired of making it a daily effort to feel sorry for a celebrity who made poor decision after poor decision under her consent until someone had to intervene.

Then what are you doing here still??? Ask yourself this. Don't say because you've the "freedom", or "is the internet" excuses. What are you still doing visiting this forum daily, putting up responses on each of the topics concerning Britney? You very well know that this is a platform to talk about Britney Spears and fans want to know what goes on with her daily (good or bad). So why are you still here if it causes you so much heartache? If you think she cannot be "safe" or "she's too far gone damaging her reputation on Instagram".  Do yourself a favour and just leave the forum for good. You won't lose anything, Britney won't lose anything, and the people on this won't lose anything. Because let me tell you, reading your comments, your tone is as if Britney has done something personally wrong to your life. Everyone is not thrilled about dating this man who has a record and knowing he is inside her home, but what can we do? Do you want to barge into her home and tell her off personally? Be my guess.

You talk about others suffering worse than Britney, I won't deny that. But if you feel strongly about it, then as I say release yourself of everything Britney, and go lend a helping hand to those who are even less unfortunate the Britney. Go volunteer, go visit an orphanage, go help those who are homeless, foodbanks, war veterans, or refugees at the southern border of the US; there are endless issues you could keep yourself busy with and not make you have a heartache about Britney. So what are you waiting for? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

Because let me tell you, reading your comments, your tone is as if Britney has done something personally wrong to your life. 

That is exactly my impression. Before you mentioned it, I thought there was some sort of personal connection possibly going back to Louisiana or Las Vegas. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block