Jamie Lynn joins 'Dancing With The Stars'

KrisJ

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Tell me your career is in the toilet without telling me your career is in the toilet.:jamie_lynn_grape: She quit Special Forces barely 2 episodes/days because it was too hard & she whined about being away from her kids. So why bother signing up for it?🙄

It’ll be the same old sob story, “I want to prove that I matter. I wanna be more than Britney’s shadow. I just wanna prove to my girls that I can do this so they’ll be proud of me. I miss my girls. I wanna go home to my mama’s mansion my sister bought. This is too much y’all. I quit.” 

Well, she’ll be able to promote this unlike her flip Zoey movie. I Jamie Lou gets eliminated quickly!!

it really must grind her gears that she's been afforded these opportunities (however lackluster they may be) because her sister is Britney Spears. Show business is hard and no one forced her to pursue it, so she can miss me with the crocodile tears 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

When does DWTS start filming stuff?  Remember when Britney posted that she visited her sister on set?  Zoey 102 was done filming at that point, so I always assumed she was being sarcastic.  But is it possible she popped in on a DWTS rehearsal?  I doubt it considering how long ago that was, but knowing how fake reality TV is, it wouldn’t surprise me if DWTS filmed the segment of the stars meeting their partner earlier than they actually began rehearsing.

17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Tell me your career is in the toilet without telling me your career is in the toilet.:jamie_lynn_grape: She quit Special Forces barely 2 episodes/days because it was too hard & she whined about being away from her kids. So why bother signing up for it?🙄

It’ll be the same old sob story, “I want to prove that I matter. I wanna be more than Britney’s shadow. I just wanna prove to my girls that I can do this so they’ll be proud of me. I miss my girls. I wanna go home to my mama’s mansion my sister bought. This is too much y’all. I quit.” 

Well, she’ll be able to promote this unlike her flip Zoey movie. I Jamie Lou gets eliminated quickly!!

True. But hey, at least this time she’s only using her sister’s name and not dragging her name through the mud for “success”. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block