Peace on Exhale?

rik

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s cause I went to the Jonas Brothers concert last night 

spacer.png

I went to the Gwen Stefani concert last night.  None of my friends like Jonas Brothers enough to pay for a ticket and I’m too insecure to go to a concert solo, so I missed out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:but Gwen was still a fun time :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I went to the Gwen Stefani concert last night.  None of my friends like Jonas Brothers enough to pay for a ticket and I’m too insecure to go to a concert solo, so I missed out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:but Gwen was still a fun time :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I was so close to going to see Gwen but I saw her at Planet Hollywood and the Jonas Brothers tickets were literally a last minute purchase 

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was so close to going to see Gwen but I saw her at Planet Hollywood and the Jonas Brothers tickets were literally a last minute purchase 

My friend is a stan, and I really do like Gwen a lot, so it’s a given if Gwen is doing a show, then we’re getting tickets. We saw her Vegas show twice. The second time my friend got pulled up on stage. So we’ve had amazing times at Gwen shows, but I really been wanting to see the Jonas Brothers since the last tour. How much were tickets, if you don’t mind me asking? I may just buy two next time and “gift” the other to a friend.

55 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

My friend is a stan, and I really do like Gwen a lot, so it’s a given if Gwen is doing a show, then we’re getting tickets. We saw her Vegas show twice. The second time my friend got pulled up on stage. So we’ve had amazing times at Gwen shows, but I really been wanting to see the Jonas Brothers since the last tour. How much were tickets, if you don’t mind me asking? I may just buy two next time and “gift” the other to a friend.

We got Loge tickets for $100 including fees. There were tickets going for like $200 with fees in the pit area, but we are not big enough fans for that and just wanted to see them since it seemed like they put on a great show (they did) and love a handful of their songs. They’re playing in Anaheim next month so there’s your chance! 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We got Loge tickets for $100 including fees. There were tickets going for like $200 with fees in the pit area, but we are not big enough fans for that and just wanted to see them since it seemed like they put on a great show (they did) and love a handful of their songs. They’re playing in Anaheim next month so there’s your chance! 

I’m def checking the prices now! Thanks! :matches:

Edit: I already have tickets for the Disney Halloween night the same night. I’ve been taking my niece since she was 8 and she’s 16 now. I can’t break tradition….:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Checking out San Diego. Tickets are actually cheap. So surprised. 

Edited by MikeHunt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block