Britney flips middle finger to someone recording her in Mexico

3 hours ago, very_urban said:

I never quite understood why Mexicans were so offended by that 20 years ago?

no one was offended, except for a few people that tried to make a big deal out of nothing.

Everyone, especially other artists and people within the entertainment business, were very proud of it because she dared to do what everyone wanted to do to the paparazzi but couldn't due to the fear of backlash.

To this day, it's very common for tv hosts and such to remember it and refer to it as La Britney Señal, or even comedy shows would make the reference too, with a funny undertone. I've never heard or seen anyone act offended by it.

"La Britney Señal" has become the term of endearment of the action of flipping the middle finger, when they don't want to say it like that.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Richie said:

I don't understand how there are so many videos yet no one has posted a selfie or a picture with her? like that's the first thing I'd do, not record her specially this close like that's invasive! 

because is easier to take a video from far away, instead of having the balls to just say 'hi' and try to have some kind of connection

On 9/7/2023 at 9:35 AM, britney_rocks said:

It took 20 years for Britney’s middle finger to make a comeback in Mexico and I’m here for it

by the way, for the new fans who have no clue what I’m talking about 

The scrutiny and uncessary drama. Why is stopping a concert during a lighting storm was even questioned or her flipping off the paparazzi lol. Crazy times

On 9/7/2023 at 9:04 PM, G-unit said:

I get people wanting to film her, because she’s a legend and how often can you say you were in public with Britney Spears?  But like, girl is just over there vibing with herself.  She’s not surrounded by twenty security guards and an entourage…why not go over and say hey to her like she’s a normal person and dance with her and have fun?  That’s a more memorable time than a video.

What I would do to see her in a setting like this!

I would definitely go ask if she wanted to dance :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block