Cade Hudson is desperate and trying to make Britney sign millionaire contracts

burns

Blind Item #5

The manager of the permanent A list "singer" keeps running to the tabloids talking about this deal and that deal and the millions of dollars the singer could earn if she would only take the deals. If he could get her in a conservatorship, he could make those deals for her and make that commission. Just let her live her life and later down the road maybe she will advertise waist trainer tea or start an OnlyFans so you can make a few bucks.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2023/09/blind-item-5_5.html

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I believe this, there are multiple stories about Britney writing new songs, getting a Sony contract etc someone is behind this leaks and it must be Cade

Britney possibly working on new music and a new record deal doesn't mean that Cade wishes she was in a conservatorship though. These blind items are made up bull****.

• Love 7

This site`s blinds are questionable, even then, I believe Cade is as shady and pathetic (or worse) as every person in her life in the last 15 years. Sadly, but yeah. He is another leech.

Now, let me sit and watch Exhale and fans defend him like they did with Scam lol!!!! "Noooo, he is her support system, you troll!" Then in 3 years, people discover they were defending an obvious madafacker from the get go and they start hating on them. How did this happen? Wash, rinse, repeat. LOLDeer Popcorn GIF

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, burns said:

Blind Item #5

The manager of the permanent A list "singer" keeps running to the tabloids talking about this deal and that deal and the millions of dollars the singer could earn if she would only take the deals. If he could get her in a conservatorship, he could make those deals for her and make that commission. Just let her live her life and later down the road maybe she will advertise waist trainer tea or start an OnlyFans so you can make a few bucks.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2023/09/blind-item-5_5.html

I would fire him :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

This no-rod h0e can nothing. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block