Britney shares her wisdom on IG while vacationing in tropical location: It’s always good to stop and LOOK AROUND to see what’s going on around you !!!

17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!

They act like she has horse teeth or missing teeth

I think that it's the fact that Britney was known for her beautiful smile so it shocks people now to see how her teeth changed.

She's clearly got the money and resources to maintain them, but in the end these are her teeth, it's her body and her mouth.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

also feel as though she knows (of course) that people love to judge her based on her IG and she's saying that doesn't matter to her because at the end of the day she knows who she is :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It's such an empowering change from before when she felt judged and "not cool enough" by the things she posts. Single Britney is a blessing :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think that it's the fact that Britney was known for her beautiful smile so it shocks people now to see how her teeth changed.

She's clearly got the money and resources to maintain them, but in the end these are her teeth, it's her body and her mouth.

I agree but like I said in my comment,

her teeth looked worse in 2017-2020 than now.

I think the gaps closed but her teeth will not be the same unless she gets them professionally fixed.

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

I agree but like I said in my comment,

her teeth looked worse in 2017-2020 than now.

I think the gaps closed but her teeth will not be the same unless she gets them professionally fixed.

Overall it's just sad to see her talk about in court that she couldn't get her hair or nails done and the maids showing up at her home had their nails done during covid.

In the end this is her life, her body and her choices but I stand by my comment. It's shocking to see her like this now.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Overall it's just sad to see her talk about in court that she couldn't get her hair or nails done and the maids showing up at her home had their nails done during covid.

In the end this is her life, her body and her choices but I stand by my comment. It's shocking to see her like this now.

there have been posts on her ig where her nails have been done? I'm sorry, but this seems like a dramatic take. Idk why people think she looks like a shriveled up old lady with a hunch back. She still looks beautiful. She's 41 years old and her body is fit and she still has hair on her head and her teeth in her mouth. This image that we have of her needing to look like 1999/2000 Britney is delusional. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly.

Idk why she doesn't do the things she complained so much about but oh well its not our life. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Zoey102 said:

there have been posts on her ig where her nails have been done? I'm sorry, but this seems like a dramatic take. Idk why people think she looks like a shriveled up old lady with a hunch back. She still looks beautiful. She's 41 years old and her body is fit and she still has hair on her head and her teeth in her mouth. This image that we have of her needing to look prim and proper is not realistic. 

Who needs to be prim and proper? It's about her complaints of not being able to have hair and nails done.

Some pretend her statement on it was just about her having the choice to do it, let's be very clear Britney can do what she pleases.

I just think people are shocked by it, and that's fine. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

What actually happened to her teeth though? They keep getting worse. 

Her bonding probably faded since she is not keeping up with it or she is not using her retainer. It’s a quite easy fix because her teeth are straight and perfectly white. If she is happy with it then that’s all that matters. She is also not working and probably doesn’t care. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who needs to be prim and proper? It's about her complaints of not being able to have hair and nails done.

Some pretend her statement on it was just about her having the choice to do it, let's be very clear Britney can do what she pleases.

I just think people are shocked by it, and that's fine. 

And I'm saying there's nothing to be shocked about because pictures exists of her nails being done post-cship. What she looks like now isn't some far cry from what she looked like when she was younger. It'd be one thing if she had an excessive amount of surgery and looked like a completely different person but she doesn't. Sorry her hair isn't to everyone's liking, but ya'll need to just get over it? 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

And I'm saying there's nothing to be shocked about because pictures exists of her nails being done post-cship. What she looks like now isn't some far cry from what she looked like when she was younger. It'd be one thing if she had an excessive amount of surgery and looked like a completely different person but she doesn't. Sorry her hair isn't to everyone's liking, but ya'll need to just get over it? 

In your opinion there’s nothing to be shocked about and others differ! I’m not going to pretend that all is well like Scam.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block