Britney shares her wisdom on IG while vacationing in tropical location: It’s always good to stop and LOOK AROUND to see what’s going on around you !!!

8 hours ago, ferref118 said:

I think its sad to lie to ourselves about what’s happening with Britney. Some people here are quick to attack any fan that doesn’t completly praise everything she does. She’s free and that’s a beautiful thing but some of the things she’s doing with her freedom are not. 

Ok, doctor, so tell us what’s happening with Britney The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Because teeth are the first thing ppl look at and for someone who is a legend like her should sort them out with her net worth instead of getting tacky tattoos 

Gee, you sound just like TMZ and her family. Dictating how she should live her life and shaming her for not living up to what you want her to be. Life must be so hard for you. Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for confirming :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Confirming what? You have a habit of thinking that you've "owned" someone with a banal comment and amazing unique never-before-seen sassy finger snapping GIF when you've actually said and done nothing at all. Seek help. I'll pay your 1st therapy bill.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ferref118 said:

I think its sad to lie to ourselves about what’s happening with Britney. Some people here are quick to attack any fan that doesn’t completly praise everything she does. She’s free and that’s a beautiful thing but some of the things she’s doing with her freedom are not. 

who are you to tell what she can do with her freedom or not?

stop being mediocre, she is not murdring, stealing, or doing bad things. stop it!

i dont understand the need to focus on her freedom you guys need to be locked tho. right?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Link? I can’t believe she’s bullying Selena again 

bullying how? so saying this "Just so you girls know !!! You are not defined by your phone or rectangle in your hands !!! It’s always good to stop and LOOK AROUND to see what’s going on around you !!! And there’s always therapy " is bullying? you need to fix your brain.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Ikr? It’s almost like she isn’t that obsessed with how she looks and fitting a ‘perfect’ celebrity image. 

Uh let’s be honest. None of us would be a huge fan or Stanning her today if she did the spinning videos and whatever content she does now 20 years ago or even how she looks today back then. Yeah Britney looks ok today but she’s a totally different person and that’s totally fine. Please don’t @ me with the “she was in a con for 14 years” because we already know that changed her…

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Uh let’s be honest. None of us would be a huge fan or Stanning her today if she did the spinning videos and whatever content she does now 20 years ago or even how she looks today back then. Yeah Britney looks ok today but she’s a totally different person and that’s totally fine. Please don’t @ me with the “she was in a con for 14 years” because we already know that changed her…

Your reply has literally nothing to do with mine so I’m not sure if it was even meant for me. It’s just so weird to be pissy about her not projecting a fake perfect image. There’s kind of more important things in life than is my skin perfect, is my hair perfect, are my teeth perfect, is my outfit cuteeee I have to keep up with the kardashianssssss. She’s just being her on her platform that’s literally designed for that. No you or I didn’t become fans for her spinning videos, but I find it confusing what the point is? I was a big Pamela Anderson fan too, I didn’t become a fan of hers for being an author, I was a fan of her as a model. It’s okay to not be the same all throughout your life just because you have fans that remember you and hold you to an image. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block