Britney shares her wisdom on IG while vacationing in tropical location: It’s always good to stop and LOOK AROUND to see what’s going on around you !!!

1 minute ago, easy said:

ITS SO ******* HILARIOUS!!! They ALWAYS miss the point and go against exactly what she's sharing in the post :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

it really is heartbreaking and sad to see. I don't get it. Another post where her teeth are taking center stage. It's ironic how we want to call out TMZ etc,., for picking on Britney yet her own fans hold her to impossible standards and tear her down as well. 

• Love 7
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

In your opinion there’s nothing to be shocked about and others differ! I’m not going to pretend that all is well like Scam.

This has nothing to do with Sam, so not sure why he's being brought up. You're looking for issues that don't exists because she doesn't hold up to standards that you have for her. She can never exist and even her herself among her own 'fans'. It's a shame. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Zoey102 said:

This has nothing to do with Sam, so not sure why he's being brought up. You're looking for issues that don't exists because she doesn't hold up to standards that you have for her. She can never exist and even her herself among her own 'fans'. It's a shame. 

What standards did I place in her? I merely said people are shocked by her appearance and what isn’t shocking to you maybe shocking to others! I didn’t say anything about Britney’s looks or trash her. You can have your opinion but it’s shocking to see her now. 

• Love 1

What standards did I place in her? I merely said people are shocked by her appearance and what isn’t shocking to you maybe shocking to others! I didn’t say anything about Britney’s looks or trash her. You can have your opinion but it’s shocking to see her now. 

And what is shocking to see? Please list them. Because she doesn't have her nails and hair done the way you want them to be, that's shocking?

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

And what is shocking to see? Please list them. Because she doesn't have her nails and hair done the way you want them to be, that's shocking?

Why do you keep acting as if I’m putting this woman down? All I said was people are shocked! I mentioned earlier it’s her body she can do what she wants with it! People have a right to be shocked by things!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Why do you keep acting as if I’m putting this woman down? All I said was people are shocked! I mentioned earlier it’s her busy she can do what she wants with it! People have a right to be shocked by things!

answer my question and stop talking in circles. what things are these 'people' shocked by pertaining to how she looks now? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

cause it doesn't exist and you're just deflecting. thanks for proving my point. 

What doesn’t exist? Clearly it does if you’re in here posting comments about people’s reactions on here! You’re just pressed you want people to make lists and put this woman down is pathetic! Brit can do what she wants it’s her body and her life! If people are shocked they can be! Nice reach to try and get users to bash this woman with some reductive list, but the reach fell flatter than Junos country album! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What doesn’t exist? Clearly it does if you’re in here posting comments about people’s reactions on here! You’re just pressed you want people to make lists and put this woman down is pathetic! Brit can do what she wants it’s her body and her life! If people are shocked they can be! Nice reach to try and get users to bash this woman with some reductive list, but the reach fell flatter than Junos country album! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You literally put her down all on your own by insinuating that people are 'shocked' by her current appearance and continuing to double down on this 'shock' and not listing why these people you're referring are 'shocked'. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

it really is heartbreaking and sad to see. I don't get it. Another post where her teeth are taking center stage. It's ironic how we want to call out TMZ etc,., for picking on Britney yet her own fans hold her to impossible standards and tear her down as well. 

It's the same people who post tmz links and/or talk about how worried and concerned they are for her because she danced in her living room, so it tracks. No actual care for Britney. No one actually listening to her or showing empathy. I never imagined Britney's fanbase would devolve into such judgmental *********, but here we are. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

You literally put her down all on your own by insinuating that people are 'shocked' by her current appearance and continuing to double down on this 'shock' and not listing why these people you're referring are 'shocked'. 

I have no list what part of that don’t you comprehend? It’s Britney’s life and body she can do what she wants!

Lets triple down on it, people have a right to be shocked!

It’s not my life to make a list of what she should or shouldn’t do! However people have a right to different reactions!

You can’t seem to accept that :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
Just now, easy said:

It's the same people who post tmz links and/or talk about how worried and concerned they are for her because she danced in her living room, so it tracks. No actual care for Britney. No one actually listening to her or showing empathy. I never imagined Britney's fanbase would devolve into such judgmental *********, but here we are. 

100000% this. And when you call them out to explain their reasoning or have a discussion that's not formulated by a TMZ hit piece, they're like...spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I have no list what part of that don’t you comprehend? It’s Britney’s life and body she can don what she wants!

Kets triple down on it, people have a right to be shocked!

It’s not my life to make a list of what she should or shouldn’t do! However people have a right to different reactions!

You can’t seem to accept that :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

yes, I for one am 'shocked' that people are 'shocked' when there's nothing to be 'shocked' about. It's so 'shocking'. 

• Love 2
Just now, Zoey102 said:

yes, I for one am 'shocked' that people are 'shocked' when there's nothing to be 'shocked' about. It's so 'shocking'. 

That’s your opinion though, as I said earlier things that may not shock you may shock others! Everyone is different you’re just pissed because you thought I’d make some dumb list trashing this woman and I have no list it’s HER life !

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block