FULL Sia recording sessions mix for "Perfume" surfaces

CJMCH

6 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Not the demo having "trying to be coo" too. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I guess Britney imitated that from Sia.

2 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

Pretty sure this is just Britney's lead vocal ran through a Sia AI vocal

Still cool though, thanks for sharing

Her voice progression is totally different, something that AI can't do. The vocals come from the sessions that Sia did for the track/reference.

50 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Her voice progression is totally different, something that AI can't do. The vocals come from the sessions that Sia did for the track/reference.

These vocals are definitely Britney's vocals ran through AI. You can hear the Sia AI glitch at 0:33 in the video. 

You can compare the raw file here before it was edited into the video that was posted.: 

vPFbfE5abX
KRAKENFILES.COM

Download mp3 sia ai perfume.mp3

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Ty B. Pine said:

No one believes this is sia 🤣 the vibrato is exactly the same as Britney’s in the official track. I guess we think Britney is a parrot now? Everything is exactly the same pronunciation wise it’s just “Sia” now. That’s AI AF. 

It sounds nothing like Britney though. Britney switches to her head voice for several inflections that Sia does not. AI would have sounded exactly the same with a different voice

1 hour ago, somuchbetter said:

These vocals are definitely Britney's vocals ran through AI. You can hear the Sia AI glitch at 0:33 in the video. 

You can compare the raw file here before it was edited into the video that was posted.: 

vPFbfE5abX
KRAKENFILES.COM

Download mp3 sia ai perfume.mp3

1 hour ago, Aymama said:

Exactly what I was thinking! Not even Sia could make it sound like a hit. It just wasn’t good in the first place. Lol 

1 hour ago, Ty B. Pine said:

No one believes this is sia 🤣 the vibrato is exactly the same as Britney’s in the official track. I guess we think Britney is a parrot now? Everything is exactly the same pronunciation wise it’s just “Sia” now. That’s AI AF. 

55 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Urf I hate Ai and people who can’t make the difference. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

20 minutes ago, MayhemMike said:

It sounds nothing like Britney though. Britney switches to her head voice for several inflections that Sia does not. AI would have sounded exactly the same with a different voice

I've just decided to avoid confusions and scrap this post. That AI file from somuchbetter seems convincing enough, so I'll edit out the post.

Probably the AI was done using alt vocals or smthn, if it's AI.

Edited by CJMCH
1 hour ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Since it's with someone else's voice, it's not Britney related :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

We already got Sias official vocals and her adlibs, so it's nothing new.

We don't have the full vocals from Sia and it's nice to hear reference sometimes, but yeah, decided to scrap the post because of the AI allegations.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block