Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour movie is coming to theatres

26 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

well, as far as i see on instagram or tiktok, most of her fans are kids or teen girls.

so, i dont think most of people who witnessed britneys prime, madonna,janet etc. will be fangirling over taylor. just check instagram videos randomly at concert. its just kids and teens who attend the concert with their parents.

Actually I’ve seen a lot of people in their 20s and celebrities without their kids in her concerts. Still don’t get the hype but she seems to hit an all age demographic. Hell, I’ve seen people as old as 50 singing every one of her lyrics. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

As in Taylor pressing every remaining dollar out of her fans? For sure :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

No joke, my coworker friend has a friend who’s a big Swiftie and he flew out to Arizona for her one show, then back out there to Vegas for another, then went to Chicago for another, and now is going to Japan to see another show. I’m like damn, I wish I had the money he has to do all this stuff because I’d be using it for other things that are more important lol.

Like you’re literally seeing the same show, just only at each show she performs two different songs. Crazy!

• Like 1

Tickets aren't cheap.

19.89 for adults each.

13.13 for kids and anybody over 50 and older.

Like analysts said, Taylor gets a bigger piece of the pie here and so of course Tickets to this aren't cheap, but after a bad financial movie year where only two films made a billion dollars, Taylor swift might save the movie industry due to she can do red carpet and promote her film as she's not affected by the strikes which sees no end at all. 

That's looking to last forever due to Bob iger refuses to talk to Fran Drescher and he's let it be  known if she's re-elected as president of sag, he's not going to do discussions with a woman he hates with a passion for calling him out. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

No joke, my coworker friend has a friend who’s a big Swiftie and he flew out to Arizona for her one show, then back out there to Vegas for another, then went to Chicago for another, and now is going to Japan to see another show. I’m like damn, I wish I had the money he has to do all this stuff because I’d be using it for other things that are more important lol.

Like you’re literally seeing the same show, just only at each show she performs two different songs. Crazy!

Damn I wish I had all that money.

I can probably get a brand new car or house with the amount he pays for all those shows.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block