Britney With Cade At The Pool

28 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

ummm be careful that could be a real bad injury waiting to ******* happen just sayin :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I was about to say this lol. I read a news article just a few weeks ago saying many injuries occur from reckless diving. And that  many become paralyzed by breaking their spine 😖.

Good thing no one was hurt and seems like they are having a lot of fun.

14 hours ago, annalai23 said:

OK... found it !!   

It looked like pool from somebody's yard... not vacation at somewhere.... and who's the one filming from the pool ?  The house owner?

I think it’s Cade’s house. He says in the video “I do it every morning” as in like he’s jumped off there before. Someone must be able to Google what his house looks like. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I think it’s Cade’s house. He says in the video “I do it every morning” as in like he’s jumped off there before. Someone must be able to Google what his house looks like. 

I think you're right. It's the same pool we seen in some photos of Cade and actress Maria Bakalova. (from the cadehudsonfans ig acct) He invited friends, clients hanging around at his house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsxEhdoLUYP4cAFBOMGDqB4UX3enrX8uJNC5d40/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1

Just when I was thinking about my life as a 35 years old gay man hitting the clubs in a big city.....I'm reminded that a group of potentially drunk people over 40 somewhere in this world enjoy jumping from their balcony to their swimming pool. 

Queen of making me feel so mature and responsible atm. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edited by Alio
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Alio said:

Just when I was thinking about my life as a 35 years old gay man hitting the clubs in a big city.....I'm reminded that a group of potentially drunk people over 40 somewhere in this world enjoy jumping from their balcony to their swimming pool. 

Queen of making me feel so mature and responsible atm. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I think Cade is only 32 though. Did Britney jump from the balcony to the pool too? we didnt know :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block