Interesting details you notice in Britney's official music videos

HIAM music video has cracked me up tho. The appearance of two Britneys dancing together in certain shots represents the concept of duality. It could reflect her public persona versus her private self, or the tension between different aspects of her personality.
spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Like 1

Ok I'm a freak; but

I always see references to kittens or cats in her music videos, and her signature hands on head pose with her hands is like kitten ears.

There's certain scenes in multiple music videos that make her look like a kitten, the drinking milk scenes in multiple videos, even the way she expresses her mouth when singing in certain music videos is like the mannerisms of a kitten.

Opening lyric to TTWE.... David Chapelle saying Britney wanting to be "filmed like a kitten" for Make Me etc

What does it all mean? Illuminati? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

in the scene where they look in the mirror, britney is not there, the person with the black jacket is in fact a double 

Not only that but they tried pasting brit's face on her at 0:29 and it looks horrific.

In the dance scene you can also see Britney's body warping, her waist gets tinnier and bigger all throughout the scene. It's always bothered how manipulated this video is. Just look at the still 1:53. 

The Pretty Gurls video also has a lot of this:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I can't even watch tbh. It's sad but that's the industry.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Korb said:

Not only that but they tried pasting brit's face on her at 0:29 and it looks horrific.

In the dance scene you can also see Britney's body warping, her waist gets tinnier and bigger all throughout the scene. It's always bothered how manipulated this video is. Just look at the still 1:53. 

The Pretty Gurls video also has a lot of this:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I can't even watch tbh. It's sad but that's the industry.

pom

ugh had never seen that before :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block