Interesting details you notice in Britney's official music videos

On 8/29/2023 at 8:51 AM, ifuseekari said:

The lady scratching her coochie in Sometimes

This one! I remember on TRL, Carson Daly talking about it cus someone phoned in and mentioned it. 

ughhh, the good old days 

Edited by SJK
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ok I'm a freak; but

I always see references to kittens or cats in her music videos, and her signature hands on head pose with her hands is like kitten ears.

There's certain scenes in multiple music videos that make her look like a kitten, the drinking milk scenes in multiple videos, even the way she expresses her mouth when singing in certain music videos is like the mannerisms of a kitten.

Opening lyric to TTWE.... David Chapelle saying Britney wanting to be "filmed like a kitten" for Make Me etc

What does it all mean? Illuminati? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It means that cats are brainwashing us for when they overthrow the government, definitely. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

Cats = Illuminati. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

The most interesting detail was probably in TTWE, when I noticed the body double. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

And the team con/Britney's team denying it forever there was any double in that set when there was literally a freaking making of video showing her on set. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

britney-spears-tongue-out.gif

tumblr_lp2j9sOS541qen27lo1_400.gif

tumblr_o4tvgs3bhT1qdsj0vo4_540.gif

c1fe58fb8da14a397aab36c2fcdef0b1.gif

britney-spears-radar.gif

Yes, I always thought it would be like her signature but then these days I started to notice some new pop singers singing with the tongue 😛 in the same way... So I was like, ugh... So it's not a "Britney thing"... A bit disappointed 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block