Kathy Griffin mocks Britney's freedom

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That depends on what qualifies as shaming and name calling to you.

While there are some obvious trolls here (like literally “believing” Sam’s physical abuse claims) I also see many normal fans that are getting attacked just because they aren’t turning a blind eye to the messed up things we see or dare to express disappointment. Even I get attacked here a lot when I literally never disrespect Britney as a human being. I just can’t pretend all is amazing, what’s the point of a forum if we all just echo each other?

well, then I guess with that logic, what Kathy said is not so bad to me. As I said, fans here have and continue to say worse things. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

well, then I guess with that logic, what Kathy said is not so bad to me. As I said, fans here have and continue to say worse things. 

Aside from some very obvious trolls (and weird people talking about her teeth) I haven’t seen fans say much worse. Feeling weirded out or disappointed by the negative attention she draws through her IG is not worse than saying she should’ve stayed in the con (joke or not) and that she’s too free. 

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Aside from some very obvious trolls (and weird people talking about her teeth) I haven’t seen fans say much worse. Feeling weirded out or disappointed by the negative attention she draws through her IG is not worse than saying she should’ve stayed in the con (joke or not) and that she’s too free. 

Well, maybe you haven't been here long enough then. I've seen fans compare her to a crackhead, say she has schizophrenic tendencies, imply that she has a substance abuse problem because of the gaps in her teeth, say she doesn't shower or brush her hair, and just recently, suggest she may be an alcoholic and is developing bad eating habits. The list goes on. 

• Love 1
Just now, Zoey102 said:

Well, maybe you haven't been here long enough then. I've seen fans compare her to a crackhead, say she has schizophrenic tendencies, imply that she has a substance abuse problem because of the gaps in her teeth, say she doesn't shower or brush her hair, and just recently, suggest she may be an alcoholic and is developing bad eating habits. The list goes on. 

Well, I got **** and was labeled a hater for saying her posing-naked-in-bed post was “depressing”. Literally just that. Or yesterday someone had a meltdown because I said “uh oh, is this the new guy they wrote about?”.  Not once making fun of her looks, mental health etc. 

Those other cases you’ve mentioned - I immediately stop reading every post that talks about her teeth or seems to carry some type of Team Con propaganda. The Britney Spears connection is a multimillion thing for them, they’re not above posting here. I don’t think her actual fans are bad.

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well, I got **** and was labeled a hater for saying her posing-naked-in-bed post was “depressing”. Literally just that. Or yesterday someone had a meltdown because I said “uh oh, is this the new guy they wrote about?”.  Not once making fun of her looks, mental health etc. 

Those other cases you’ve mentioned - I immediately stop reading every post that talks about her teeth or seems to carry some type of Team Con propaganda. The Britney Spears connection is a multimillion thing for them, they’re not above posting here. I don’t think her actual fans are bad.

Well, I think a subset of her fans are bad. 

• Love 1

I absolutely despite this POS. This b//tch has trashed Britney her entire career, don’t give me the BS she is a ‘fan’, she is a hateful, nasty person. Like all of Hollywood this scum said nothing the entire time Britney was in the c-ship, except comments to disparage her mental health, because of ppl like her it continued unquestioned. Then she dares to pretend to support Britney after her testimony and the docos because it was fashionable. Now she’s back to trashing Britney again because it’s cool. Fk all these fake, garbage scumbags. They can take their #MeToo and shove it, as they all knew about Britney and all knew about Harvey Weinstein. It’s an industry of soulless fakes happy to turn a blind eye to abuse to make money. Do I like Britney’s IG? No, not really. It makes me uncomfortable to watch and I don’t really look at it anymore. It’s not because it’s ‘too ****’ but the videos seem deliberately designed to humiliate Britney. If Britney controls it all I can think is she wants to put out this kind of content to rebel after being controlled for so long. Does that mean I’d make jokes making light of the abuse she suffered and implying she should be back in a c-ship? Fk no. Kathy is absolute garbage. Has any celebrity even addressed how horrific it is that Britney was forced into a sham c-ship and abused for 13 years? Courtney Love only it seems, someone else they try to call crazy. Horrible industry.

• Love 2

Let's not be take this too seriously. Britney is in the business and Britney knows that her idea of freedom won't be understood by most because nobody is her and went through her ordeal. As long as long as Britney is happy with her freedom and she's content with not washing her hair etc then i don't think she would have too much of a problem with a comedian just doing their job making light fun of celebs which include her in her routine. Britney is a smart woman and knows full well the unique but overly frequent dancing videos and messy appearance invites these kind of responses..She is Britney Spears and if she wanted to be the perfect celeb on insta, she would do it. Nothing Kathy said here is horrendous and worthy of being cancelled. Brit has thicker skin than that...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block