Kathy Griffin mocks Britney's freedom

23 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Unfortunately the majority of the opinions from those outside of this forum is that Britney probably needed the structure in place to help her through life. Kathy is a comedian, and it is what it is. Most jokes are in poor taste and this one is no different. 

Sadly its what most think.  . I think she needed love . Not an iron clad abusive controlling conservatorship. Its the abuse and forced meds that we now see . Give her time . Yet once she was free. Everyone went after her . How do you heal? Snakes everywhere. 

• Love 3

Okay, the thing about Britney's hair was unnecessary. I'm gonna say it... Everytime I read something here on Exhale or wherever I think "if Britney would read that, how would she feel? Would she be offended?". And this case, yes. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She was talking about Hesam in the beginning, right? 

And the video where she says to Larry King about Britney's "fragile" mental health. Not nice, girl. Wtf :bedtime_britney_book_Reading::beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

33 minutes ago, Fita said:

Okay, the thing about Britney's hair was unnecessary. I'm gonna say it... Everytime I read something here on Exhale or wherever I think "if Britney would read that, how would she feel? Would she be offended?". And this case, yes. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She was talking about Hesam in the beginning, right? 

And the video where she says to Larry King about Britney's "fragile" mental health. Not nice, girl. Wtf :bedtime_britney_book_Reading::beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Yeah some of that went too far IMO. But mostly, she also makes fun of her friends like Cher and has said some bad things about them too. I don't think she's that relevent anymore for Britney to even care either. KG truly is living life on the D-List once again.

• Like 1

Oh no the comedian who mocks celebrities mocks celebrities 😂😂

Y'all get more offended than Britney who famously can laugh at herself and take a joke, and has a sense of humour. 

The freakouts this site would be having if Joan Rivers was still alive and talking **** I swear to god lol. 

It's also ironic seeing people clutch their pearls about mean comments while making mean comments about their looks. 

I love y'all but y'all need to stop getting more offended for Britney than Britney does lol. 

On one hand we NEED to loosen up and relax when it comes to stuff like this but idk I also think this type of jokes aren't very much acceptable anymore because they enable some type of behaviour from the general public that can have really bad consequences. If society was at a better place I wouldn't have a problem with this in particular but unfortunately seeing how gp and the media have been treating Brit over the past two years I think Kathy could have found better Britney jokes to do 🫠

• Love 1

General public doesn't read this site, so criticizing some of Britney's actions (without going too far ofc) is not really bad. But making a joke saying that Britney is too free when there are people who think that she was better off under the conservatorship is a very ugly thing to do, I'm sure there were people who think that Britney still needs a conservatorship in that crowd.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block