Kathy Griffin mocks Britney's freedom

8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Honestly, most jokes would be fine about her IG, lbr she’s kind of asking for negative attention lately, we can’t expect anyone to take her IG seriously and Kathy IS a comedian… But not her freedom IM. That should never be in question. 

Unfortunately the majority of the opinions from those outside of this forum is that Britney probably needed the structure in place to help her through life. Kathy is a comedian, and it is what it is. Most jokes are in poor taste and this one is no different. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Unfortunately the majority of the opinions from those outside of this forum is that Britney probably needed the structure in place to help her through life. Kathy is a comedian, and it is what it is. Most jokes are in poor taste and this one is no different. 

I see and hear more of these opinions around REAL people and not just online gossip sites, and it’s unfortunate… A friend of mine that’s really not invested in pop world gossip said “whoa, her dad wasn’t so bad in the end after all, huh? Poor man”. That’s NOT your typical tmz reader. But hey, can’t blame them, if that’s what she wants to deliver to the world then its gonna have consequences. Not my problem. Can’t expect strangers to investigate the whole truth. 

That being said, we should all draw the line somewhere. You wanna spin like Britney or make fun of the n00dity, fine, but making fun of an alleged mental illness is a big no. Losing 13 years of your life is a tragedy, nothing funny about “too free”. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I see and hear more of these opinions around REAL people and not just online gossip sites, and it’s unfortunate… A friend of mine that’s really not invested in pop world gossip said “whoa, her dad wasn’t so bad in the end after all, huh? Poor man”. That’s NOT your typical tmz reader. But hey, can’t blame them, if that’s what she wants to deliver to the world then its gonna have consequences. Not my problem. Can’t expect strangers to investigate the whole truth. 

That being said, we should all draw the line somewhere. You wanna spin like Britney or make fun of the n00dity, fine, but making fun of an alleged mental illness is a big no. Losing 13 years of your life is a tragedy, nothing funny about “too free”. 

It always ends with “when something bad eventually happens to her, all these free Britney people will feel dumb”. All I can hope is that nothing bad ever happens. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I mean, if you're gonna call out Kathy for this, why not call out the fans here who call her all sorts of names and shame her for the littlest offense because she doesn't fit what their idea of freedom is? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It always ends with “when something bad eventually happens to her, all these free Britney people will feel dumb”. All I can hope is that nothing bad ever happens. 

Yes! That’s annoying as ****. That’s why Kathy spreading this crap is even worse to me. Giving credit to people like Jamie (and Lou, but sadly the GP has no clue about her) is beyond wrong.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I mean, if you're gonna call out Kathy for this, why not call out the fans here who call her all sorts of names and shame her for the littlest offense because she doesn't fit what their idea of freedom is? 

That depends on what qualifies as shaming and name calling to you.

While there are some obvious trolls here (like literally “believing” Sam’s physical abuse claims) I also see many normal fans that are getting attacked just because they aren’t turning a blind eye to the messed up things we see or dare to express disappointment. Even I get attacked here a lot when I literally never disrespect Britney as a human being. I just can’t pretend all is amazing, what’s the point of a forum if we all just echo each other?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block