What Song Should Britney Never Perform Again?

6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

When was the last time she performed Sometimes. I would love her to perform her singles she doesn't perform much from her pre-Con era. 🤣

On the Dream Within A Dream tour she did a bit of Sometimes as part of a medley with Born To Make You Happy and Lucky.  The last tour she performed it fully was the Oops tour in 2000

• Like 1

Never Again: Pretty Girls; Perfume; Make Me; MATM; Radar

Needs a rest: Breathe On Me; Work B; Freakshow; Touch of my Hand; Slave; Boys; Till the World Ends

Would love to see: My Prerogative; Unusual You; Inside Out; And Then We Kiss; Liar

Needs a comeback: Overprotected; Sometimes; Born to Make You Happy; The Hook Up; Get Naked; What U See (Is What U Get); DLMBTLTK

Edited by Broccoli Spears
Typo
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Never Again: Pretty Girls; Perfume; Make Me; MATM; Radar

Needs a rest: Breathe On Me; Work B; Freakshow; Touch of my Hand; Slave; Boys; Till the World Ends

Would love to see: My Prerogative; Unusual You; Inside Out; And Then We Kiss; Liar

Needs a comeback: Overprotected; Sometimes; Born to Make You Happy; The Hook Up; Get Naked; What U See (Is What U Get); DLMBTLTK

Great choices, beautiful choices.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

Ahhh right i take it it was dropped when Glory was released. she didnt do Alien when i saw her on the 2018 UK tour

I'm not sure why she never performed it again after 2014 but it was alright.

The only thing that annoyed me is she purposely lipsynced to it even though she had a microphone in her hand and it is a ballad.

I mean did she think we were dumb to believe she was actually singing it live when it was obviously CD vocals?

But obviously I think it was Team Con's idea.

• Like 1

I'd love to see a tour without Baby One More Time, I'd really like to see how she would engage with the audience without such a hit. She has plenty of amazing songs, she could stop with it for a time. Imagine Cinderella, Unusual Yout, Kill the Lights, Love me Down, and sooooo many others. Even Toy Soldier. She could do it. 

Wow you guys are so odd.

Britney’s hits are her legacy. If she wants to sell tickets, she needs them. Just remix them.

The songs that were autobiographical back then, don’t need to be scrapped now because their lyrics don’t chime correct any more. They represent a capture of a moment in time.

So she shouldn’t perform Womanizer now if she guy she’s dating isn’t a Womanizer?

She shouldn’t perform Piece of Me on a day she’s not really that annoyed by the paps?

No Criminal? If her next partner is a saint? Or she’s single?!

Madonna shouldn’t sing Celebration if she’s in a bad mood?

Miley shouldn’t sing Wrecking Ball if she is feeling super content?!

My point is, INAGNYAW is more than able to be in concert today. It’s her most beautiful and melodic ballad. Who cares if it’s not relevant lyrically today, it was, once.

Slave is an incredible song. It deserves a place on the set list. Who cares if being a slave to a guy isn’t a tasteful lyric today. When you watch that music video, you can see the irony of the lyric. She is so ***ually empowered that she’s not a slave to anyone!

IMO the thread should be identifying songs that either fall flat in an arena, or are just bad songs.

Big up to the contributors who have named Ooh La La, Pretty Girls, MYB, Alien, Perfume etc.

But those who have chastised MATM?! Hand in your stan cards pls bye x

Edited by troubleforyou
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block