What Song Should Britney Never Perform Again?

Mind Your Business - mind you she hasnt even performed it yet but it definitely should just be forgotten about

Baby/Oops - even she has admitted shes sick of performing them. Think if shes happy with it she should keep Crazy/Stronger as they still sound current, Baby/Oops sound dated now

agree with @MoodRing3 im not a girl not yet a woman doesnt make sense anymore now shes nearly 42. although am i right in thinking she hasnt performed it at all since the DWAD tour?

Boys - shes a bit old now for Boys isnt she?

Hold It Against Me - like the song but not her best. she should definitely keep Til  The World Ends, thats still a banger

Work ***** - I've never understood the love for that song, i never liked it 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Sometimes or Hold it Against Me

I also am personally over Toxic. It’s great but has been done to death. 

She's never gunna do Sometimes ever again, even she admitted as early as on Onyx tour in 2004 she always hated that song. Am i  right in thinking she hasnt performed Sometimes since DWAD tour? Then near end of the Onyx shows in 2004 she said 'aw i havent done sometimes yet', she sung 2 lines then said 'i never really liked that song' and shes never performed it since

i agree with Toxic im bored of it too but she probably will never be able to get rid of it as its her biggest most well known hit [well apart from maybe Baby and i'd rather she got rid of Baby] 

i dont think she'll ever do HIAM, its not really that popular with fans. i like it but TTWE was so much better 

Edited by jonloch1

See some of the old ones I would like to see her do again purely cos she has not done them in such a long time. 

I would love to hear Sometimes or BTMYH (even IMAGNYAW) live because she hasn't done them since 2002 

Overprotected because it has not been done since 2004. 

I also wouldn't mind seeing Radar live again. 

I would just be interested to see these in a show years later. 

Out of singles she never performed live which ones would you want to see most?

My prerogative, Someday, And then we kiss,  Criminal, Scream and Shout, Oh La La, Toms Diner, Mood Ring, Swimming in the stars, Matches, Hold Me Closer, Mind Your Business

For me I would love to see My Prerogative and And then we kiss. 

57 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m a Slave 4 U :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

We all get older, that’s just life. With that said, being in your 40’s singing “I know I may be young but I got feelings too…All you people look at me like I’m a little girl”  is kinda not a key

I agree with this, perhaps it can be reworked to omit the first part of the song?

Also, she's not a slave (anymore) so its just in bad taste at this point.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block