Britney on IG: "People online made up that my wedding was a birthday party 🎂...I didn’t even have a cake at my wedding !!!"

Maybe it felt like a birthday party to her and that's why she's pissed about it. Perhaps she just uses others ("people online") to say what's on her mind :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Or she really found one person tweeting about it. It'd be enough for her to post a rant like this, I would not call this particular instance abnormal behaviour. It's human to feel insulted when someone ridicules your life, especially things like a wedding :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Like 3

While the over all message is she felt ridiculed by people speculating, I think she is referring to people claiming her wedding didn't happen, and it was a cover up etc. THOSE conspiracy theories. One of them is that it was actually a secret birthday for Madonna, and not Britney's wedding, because they sang Vogue for 20 seconds. Ridiculous...

That being said, I feel like Britney is looking back at some point the Ridiculous things. I mean, its now been shared that Sam didn't buy the ring. Now, he didnt buy a cake?! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ah ok. Maybe it’s the way she worded it then, “I didn’t even have A cake at my wedding” rather than “I didn’t even have ANY cake at my wedding” or “I didn’t even EAT any cake at my wedding”. 

Guess I misunderstood once again, I really am so bad with reading comprehension sometimes lol! 

You are not bad with reading comprehension at all, it does come off as there was no cake. Maybe she means she didn't eat any cake but I'm sure most people thaught that they didn't have a cake at the wedding.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

You are not bad with reading comprehension at all, it does come off as there was no cake. Maybe she means she didn't eat any cake but I'm sure most people thaught that they didn't have a cake at the wedding.

Thank you so much, you’re so kind to say that ❤️ I always always doubt myself on here! I write a comment that’s usually my own interpretation or gut feeling, then someone often replies with a different spin on it or tells me I’m getting the wrong idea and then I think “Oh f uck I’m on the wrong track here!” 

It’s just so hard to understand her posts and captions sometimes isn’t it? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Thank you so much, you’re so kind to say that ❤️ I always always doubt myself on here! I write a comment that’s usually my own interpretation or gut feeling, then someone often replies with a different spin on it or tells me I’m getting the wrong idea and then I think “Oh f uck I’m on the wrong track here!” 

It’s just so hard to understand her posts and captions sometimes isn’t it? 

britney-britney-spears.gif

Yeah, sometimes exhalers can be oversensitive about Britney and I agree that Britney's posts can be confusing.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block