Britney on IG: "People online made up that my wedding was a birthday party 🎂...I didn’t even have a cake at my wedding !!!"

53 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I truly do wonder where she is reading online that she sees these things. Between thinking her Instagram projects a perfect life, and this, it must be a very kind forum. 

She means perfect in the sense that she typically only shows her positive moments.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Showreel Channel said:

This is ala reach but I checked Britneys wedding photographers Instagram  KevinOstaJ and there is a wedding picture with Madonna standing in the middle.

someone in the comment section asks if this is Britneys wedding or Madonna’s birthday. A reach I know but thought I’d share lol

Good find

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I truly do wonder where she is reading online that she sees these things. Between thinking her Instagram projects a perfect life, and this, it must be a very kind forum. 

There was a viral tiktok about it where the poster edited the wedding pictures to show more of a birthday party theme. It was a B-Anon account 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I think she interpreted the rumor that people have been saying “was Britneys wedding a surprise party?” To mean surprise party = Birthday party. 

Many times in this forum people have alluded that Britney wasn’t even aware of the wedding, or she wasn't in charge of the guest list…. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, limecakes said:

I think she interpreted the rumor that people have been saying “was Britneys wedding a surprise party?” To mean surprise party = Birthday party. 

Many times in this forum people have alluded that Britney wasn’t even aware of the wedding, or she wasn't in charge of the guest list…. 

Regarding the guest list, Britney said that she had no idea who was invited

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, femmepop said:

She meant she didn't EAT any cake :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Ah ok. Maybe it’s the way she worded it then, “I didn’t even have A cake at my wedding” rather than “I didn’t even have ANY cake at my wedding” or “I didn’t even EAT any cake at my wedding”. 

Guess I misunderstood once again, I really am so bad with reading comprehension sometimes lol! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ah ok. Maybe it’s the way she worded it then, “I didn’t even have A cake at my wedding” rather than “I didn’t even have ANY cake at my wedding” or “I didn’t even EAT any cake at my wedding”. 

Guess I misunderstood once again, I really am so bad with reading comprehension sometimes lol! 

Or idk I'm so confused. I just assumed she meant slice of cake. 

Was there a cake and she was never offered any? Never knew there was one there? don't the bride and groom traditionally cut the cake together? 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

7 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Or idk I'm so confused. I just assumed she meant slice of cake. 

Was there a cake and she was never offered any? Never knew there was one there? don't the bride and groom traditionally cut the cake together? 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Well there was definitely a cake there, unless both Vogue and that bakery are lying! But I’m confused myself now so who knows! 🤣 Maybe she didn’t see the cake?! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block