Daily mail: Britney Spears' manager and lawyer in charge of her care

This is a prime example that anything Britney does is sensationalised to negatively spin a narrative about her health, and penalise her for no reason...

This isn't about your personal feelings or opinions on Cade, but as Britney's Manager, his job is to manage her professionally, and of course, her lawyer is going to be involved in that, he's a lawyer. 

The line that Rosengart doesn't think her mental health isn't a cause for concern is framed in such away that it reads as insidious when paired with the previous statements in the article, but it literally just means 'nothing is wrong".

The feeding thing is odd because towards the end of the article they talk about a chef. My assumption is that there is some linguistic gymnastics here that twist that a chef being paid by the manager into "they have to spoon feed her!". 

The Bryan part is odd, but not surprising if true. In all of Britney's posting, Bryan appears to be the only one who she has sympathy for (referring to her audio last year), so maybe I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want to rock the boat. Rightly so, on my opinion.

Interesting that this is ramping up so much before the book, its almost transparent. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Cqleb said:

A source told daily mail that manager  Cade and lawyer Matthew Rosengart assist britney in getting fed, take her to appointments and manage her professional opportunities.

Britney's lawyer Matthew reportedly doesn't think her current mental state is a great cause for alarm and there are no plans to increase her medical care or therapy.

74591445-0-image-a-137_1692699669152.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer, 41, is divorcing Iranian-American model Sam, 29, after just a year of marriage with reports saying...

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

They say rosengart says her mental state is not of great concern but others in Britney’s camp say otherwise..Didn’t they legit say only Cade and a rosengart are even around her? How would that even make any sense 😂

The last part of them not seeing a need for a change in her medical care (that's not for anyone to decide but Britney and her doctor) makes the whole article a giant nothing burger. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Cqleb said:

A source told daily mail that manager  Cade and lawyer Matthew Rosengart assist britney in getting fed, take her to appointments and manage her professional opportunities.

Britney's lawyer Matthew reportedly doesn't think her current mental state is a great cause for alarm and there are no plans to increase her medical care or therapy.

74591445-0-image-a-137_1692699669152.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer, 41, is divorcing Iranian-American model Sam, 29, after just a year of marriage with reports saying...

Only Britney could correct these poorly written articles. "Assist in getting fed" -> what is she? a 2-year old? They're making her look like a mentally incapacitated person when she's clearly exhibited high-level of independence and coherence. She even cooked, painted, etc. WTF are these guys on?! LOL

This entire situation is ridiculous.  I'm pretty sure a person who can perform at her level and endure this never ending stress is capable of feeding herself.  If she doesn't know how to cook then she can subscribe to HelloFresh, or some other service, and learn how to make basic meals.  Or she can hire a personal chef using her own brain cells and a phone.  Or she can order in daily.   Jeez, what a dumb article.  Amazingly, many of the public will believe something like this.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Isn’t the whole point of a manager to manage professional opportunities, lol, and as for feeding her, yeah i’m gonna need ocular proof that they are spoon feeding her like an infant cuz surely that’s what they must be implying since a rich person having a chef to cook for them shouldn’t shock anyone. Only stupid people would fall for this.

Meanwhile, Britney just made an omelette for herself to fight these rumours 😂 Queen of chopping ASMR.

• Super Mods

My god did they really say that they make sure she’s fed?! :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I mean it’s one thing to help with appointments, medical care and even her career but to insinuate that she is unable to feed herself is RIDICULOUS!

She’s not an idiot and even the most simple minded person KNOWS HOW TO FEED THEMSELVES!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block