Antphrodite: Britney does not care, plans to work

I usually find myself agreeing with Ant's readings but this one seemed off to me. I agreed with parts (she doesn't care anymore, is over it/him, will work) but I disagreed heavily with others (she "implied she cheated" doesn't know what love is, etc). Definitely think her wanting kids and him not (lol more proof scam is an idiot) played a HUGE part. The implications that Scam was in contact with her family are really disgusting of sam if true. Almost worse than the cheating. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

I usually find myself agreeing with Ant's readings but this one seemed off to me. I agreed with parts (she doesn't care anymore, is over it/him, will work) but I disagreed heavily with others (she "implied she cheated" doesn't know what love is, etc). Definitely think her wanting kids and him not (lol more proof scam is an idiot) played a HUGE part. The implications that Scam was in contact with her family are really disgusting of sam if true. Almost worse than the cheating. 

She was very kissy/huggy with guys in front of Sam so I'm inclined to believe it.

60626861-11043357-Close_Donning_a_white_

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Zoey102 said:

lol are you basing that she cheated on this photo? I mean, her back is turned away from Taron so you can also imply she may have felt awkward. 

This. Also s- exy Taron is the one who took her in his arms, not the opposite! Britney, in this picture, looks more like a woman who is trying to escape to her predator and calling for help, than a woman who is h- orny in front of her hubsband! Wtf, some of you are so weird seriously! There's nothing weird about Britney behavior with men!

But I wish Taron could take me in his arms like this! I mean...

la6putntu3181.jpg

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Thanks for posting but do you have a recap? I’m not watching 17 minutes of this. 

• Sam & Britney's relationship has mostly been surface level
  • He actually loved her and might've had a savior complex a little bit, protective and possessive
  • Sam somehow got involved with her family, she saw texts about it, and blew up on him about it
  • Him interfering with her business deals and family, well-intentioned but she felt like he was being controlling and didn't want Jamie 2.0
  • She might've been willing to cheat or make him think she was cheating just to get back at him
    • Sam feels really angry, humiliated
  • Sam not motivated by money. By fame, yes. But still loved her.
  • She didn't really love him - she doesn't know what love is and maybe isn't even interested in it. She was more interested in having a baby and he was the byproduct.
  • Since the baby and marriage didn't work out, she might go back to music - resort to accepting her fate as a workhorse since she has nothing else to do even though she doesn't really want to work
    • This might result in a bratty, angry, angsty album
    • But long-term will realize how much she likes her work - her therapy
  • She needs a new team, current team keeps leading her to bad business deals and she's like wtf is this?
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block