Mind Your Business video coming??

8 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

girl STOP

kDijxLa.gif

I mean, if it was done on purpose, then that's the whole point of the video, it's not like they're trying to fool us into believing they brought 2003ney from the past to shoot a new video. Whether we like the concept or not, that's what they're going for.

Besides "AI" isn't even that good, just look how distorted most remasterizations end up looking, or how inaccurate most filters are, so to make a full music video, I bet it's gonna be more CGI than anything, thus, an animated video at the end of the day :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Most importantly, I really doubt this would be will.i.am's first option above shooting an actual video with Britney, but if this was the choice, Britney must've preferred this than having to do the work herself. One of BEP's videos with Shakira were shot at different locations and they just merged the scenes in production.

His and BEP's videos have always have stuff like that

sddefault.jpg

b5c3ca19-1b85-4c01-80de-72774b86b723_rw_

This is literally their latest video

and this is his latest solo video

always CGI or green screens, so a surprise would be if he actually didn't incorporate any of these elements for Manjobi

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, if it was done on purpose, then that's the whole point of the video, it's not like they're trying to fool us into believing they brought 2003ney from the past to shoot a new video. Whether we like the concept or not, that's what they're going for.

Besides "AI" isn't even that good, just look how distorted most remasterizations end up looking, or how inaccurate most filters are, so to make a full music video, I bet it's gonna be more CGI than anything, thus, an animated video at the end of the day :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Most importantly, I really doubt this would be will.i.am's first option above shooting an actual video with Britney, but if this was the choice, Britney must've preferred this than having to do the work herself. One of BEP's videos with Shakira were shot at different locations and they just merged the scenes in production.

His and BEP's videos have always have stuff like that

sddefault.jpg

b5c3ca19-1b85-4c01-80de-72774b86b723_rw_

This is literally their latest video

and this is his latest solo video

always CGI or green screens, so a surprise would be if he actually didn't incorporate any of these elements for Manjobi

Daddy Chill Calm Down GIF - Daddy Chill Calm Down Eviction ...

and stop abusing your -i'm hot so i can say whatever i want with me u calculated b

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I understand their commentary and some of the messages behind the song (and video concept if true), but the execution is what I have an issue with.

The song could have been great but it just doesn't sound polished and the vocals aren't great quality. Even if the video was an interesting idea I don't think it will be pulled off well.

If the song were GREAT, I would be okay with this. But the song is only okay 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block