Mind Your Business video coming??

11 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Thank god it’s Will’s song and not Britney’s but still. Quit tainting Britney’s legacy!!!!! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

just the single cover ruins his entire discography :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

the GP will not know the britney who sang in BOMT, Oops, Britney, ITZ, BO, Circus and Glory and her career will be spoiled by Will.f.u cking **** :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 1

I just happened to stumble upon the “Don’t You Worry” mv of Shakira and BEP, and honestly, Shakira looks like she’s completely AI generated into the video in every scene. Something about her facial expressions and movements just doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not sure if they used AI for this video, but if they did, I could completely see Will do it with Britney for MYB. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

I just happened to stumble upon the “Don’t You Worry” mv of Shakira and BEP, and honestly, Shakira looks like she’s completely AI generated into the video in every scene. Something about her facial expressions and movements just doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not sure if they used AI for this video, but if they did, I could completely see Will do it with Britney for MYB. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

38 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This sounds like an expensive concept and I doubt the video will have that amount of money involved tbh :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

so much the better if it's way too expensive, I would be satisfied that britney spinning in her living room one more time... , it'd already be better than that ai sh...i.... t

Edited by BSfan4Ever

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block