Positive Viral tweets about Britney's video

By the way that Ian Miles account is a piece of **** 

They defend Elon Musk's terrible actions and also just use their platform to inspire hate against other people, even regular people. It's sad that Exhalers think that those are the kinds of opinions we should be taking seriously. Even sadder that Jordan is willing to profit off the ad revenue to spread that hate. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

By the way that Ian Miles account is a piece of **** 

They defend Elon Musk's terrible actions and also just use their platform to inspire hate against other people, even regular people. It's sad that Exhalers think that those are the kinds of opinions we should be taking seriously. Even sadder that Jordan is willing to profit off the ad revenue to spread that hate. 

Yea no, im constantly trying to get his tweets off of my timeline

but ****ty Elon is constantly pushing these far-right trash in our faces..it's no wonder that he unbanned a CP user because he is his friend

These are the type of people we should Least value their opinions

• Super Mods

This is good that you put this thread! :)

I actually do love her dancing videos however I think people would quit thinking she's mentally ill and crazy in these videos if she didnt have messy makeup and hair like she woke up but irregardless she's a 41 yr old woman who should be able to do as she pleases!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block