Is “mind your business” already forgotten?

It’s been almost a week since Manjobi impacted all of our lives and after some intense and divisive opinion, it seems as though the track has all but fizzled.

I personally haven’t listen to it in days now and it’s fallen off iTunes, no radio deals or support and Britney had paid it dust too. 

Will Manjobi have a resurgence like S&S did or did we really take the songs advice and Mind our Business? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

There was no hype around it or promotion, it isn’t even her comeback single, it’s barely even a real single, so… if it’s gonna be a hit, it’s just gonna happen gradually. 

Honestly don’t care either way. Obviously she isn’t that invested in it, so why should we be? If she had poured her heart out on this song I probably would’ve cared more, but lbr it’s an old demo with questionable vocals that may or may not be her. Let’s enjoy it for what it is, a fun and repetitive song to play at the gym. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s been almost a week since Manjobi impacted all of our lives and after some intense and divisive opinion, it seems as though the track has all but fizzled.

I personally haven’t listen to it in days now and it’s fallen off iTunes, no radio deals or support and Britney had paid it dust too. 

Will Manjobi have a resurgence like S&S did or did we really take the songs advice and Mind our Business? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I hope so, this song needs to dissappear from all the music platforms

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block