Is “mind your business” already forgotten?

i played it on my car for the first 2 days of its release and that was it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney's absence from the music industry meaning promo wise really left a mark and everything she releases from now on feels soulless if the only thing she is doing is just vocals :elton:

Although i do support the queen if she wants to be absent but prefer for her not to release music if she wont promote it 

• Like 1

I don’t think it’s supposed to be pushed like a big single. At least not on Britney’s part. It’s just kinda something that exists. I’ve been listening to it daily, some of the lyrics are pretty bad, but it’s super catchy and gets stuck in your head. It’s a good work out track. I don’t think the lyrics are worse than some of the cringe lyrics other artists (especially rappers) use sometimes. Britney has put less effort into promoting this than hold me closer. And it’s not like will.I.am is doing what Elton did to promote the song. I feel like the main point is to give will.I.am a little press and Britney just thought the fans might enjoy it. I don’t feel like it’s a legit single being pushed as one, so I wouldn’t expect it to chart high (or at all?) unless it becomes a TikTok trend or something. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s been almost a week since Manjobi impacted all of our lives and after some intense and divisive opinion, it seems as though the track has all but fizzled.

I personally haven’t listen to it in days now and it’s fallen off iTunes, no radio deals or support and Britney had paid it dust too. 

Will Manjobi have a resurgence like S&S did or did we really take the songs advice and Mind our Business? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Goodbye :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block