Britney reportedly did not record the audio book of 'The Woman In Me'

1 hour ago, Midnights said:

But can you really blame them for thinking this?

We know she isn't but literally her whole IG is a mess and her sentences are always weirdly structured. Even in videos she is like "so uhm yeah uhm I have something to say uhm..".

I love her but she contributes to her own perspective of others towards her...

To be CRYSTAL clear: I do NOT agree with the comment NOR do I think she is stupid or some sorts.

I am simply saying I can't blame people for thinking this as her social media contributes to these thoughts. Not everyone "knows" Britney the way we do and they judge her from her social media which happens to all celebs.

I am 100% sure if she started to make serious posts with well written thoughts the GP's view would change.

She doesn't have to but don't go complaining then. You're a public figure, you can not expect people not to make opinions based about your social media. That's simply how it works and have been working for ages....

yeah Midnight is kinda right

The people here making excuses as to why the author did not narrate their own book... is insane to me. 

If she's not comfortable reading it, then she shouldn't be "writing" it for others to buy. If it makes her uncomfortable then she shouldn't put it out there for others to discuss.

Honestly out of all the dumb **** Britney's done and/or been through in her entire career this is the thing that pisses me off the most. 

It's lazy and screams cash grab. Much like MYB and HMC. 

Guess Team Con wasn't the only one obsessed with milking this cash cow.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

She wrote the fuhking book? Since when? Also calm your t *ts! I'm not the kind of fan who think Britney owns me ANYTHING!!! If she doesn't want to do it, I don't mind, she's free now, she can even be lazy as f *ck if she wants too, I will support her 100%. I just think that they pushed her to do things, while she may not 100% capable physically to do it! Do you understand? That's the only things who bothering me!!! The cover is an old picture, she won't probably do any interviews, didn't post anything about MYB, fake cover for the single, no video, etc... If it's her way to do things now I will be 100% fine, but to me it seems like Team Con 2/B.J 2, wanted to do money again with her brand! I MEAN HER MANAGER IS CADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one who's haging out with Larry! The one who is asking for s ** favors for giving jobs opportunity! I'm not blaming Britney, you need to calm down.

And lmao, if you don't give a f about her narrates it to you it's your choice, if others want it that way it's their right too! I mean, I'm and people are allow to have preferences/criteria for something they will buy!!! People are so crazy OMG!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

what do you mean since when? So You don’t even believe she wrote the book now. Lol you may be confused about which one of us needs to calm down.

you know what. Differences aside, all that matters is that we support Britney and stop discrediting everything she does 

"Fans" complain and nitpick her every move. I can see why she wouldn't want to subject herself to that. They'd be mad and having a meltdown if she doesn't sound a certain way or if her voice wasn't the tone they want it to be. She can never win, so she does what feels right for her.

Would it have been nice to hear her in her own voice? Absolutely!! At the end of the day, she knows what's best for her.

Don't get the audio book and keep it pushing.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ThatWasFun said:

The people here making excuses as to why the author did not narrate their own book... is insane to me. 

If she's not comfortable reading it, then she shouldn't be "writing" it for others to buy. If it makes her uncomfortable then she shouldn't put it out there for others to discuss.

Honestly out of all the dumb **** Britney's done and/or been through in her entire career this is the thing that pisses me off the most. 

It's lazy and screams cash grab. Much like MYB and HMC. 

Guess Team Con wasn't the only one obsessed with milking this cash cow.

“wrote” yes she ******* wrote the book

She wrote the book to tell her story. If she wasn’t comfortable with it being out, it wouldn’t be out. 

The thing that is more insane is that you call someone lazy for (possibly) not recording an audio version of a book they wrote so that you don’t have to turn the pages and read it for yourself :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Midnights said:

But can you really blame them for thinking this?

We know she isn't but literally her whole IG is a mess and her sentences are always weirdly structured. Even in videos she is like "so uhm yeah uhm I have something to say uhm..".

I love her but she contributes to her own perspective of others towards her...

To be CRYSTAL clear: I do NOT agree with the comment NOR do I think she is stupid or some sorts.

I am simply saying I can't blame people for thinking this as her social media contributes to these thoughts. Not everyone "knows" Britney the way we do and they judge her from her social media which happens to all celebs.

I am 100% sure if she started to make serious posts with well written thoughts the GP's view would change.

She doesn't have to but don't go complaining then. You're a public figure, you can not expect people not to make opinions based about your social media. That's simply how it works and have been working for ages....

Literally this

• Love 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She gave her energy to write a book yet can't record the audiobook for it?

How does that make sense?

I thought she would want to tell her story in her own words.

Oh stop. You act like youve never cut corners or know anyone at work that has done so at their job.  Lol.  Its not a big deal. 

Take it this way--shes bringing jobs back for voice actors. Woot woot!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.