Britney reportedly did not record the audio book of 'The Woman In Me'

Y’all are about as dumb as a

pile of sticks . It’s a BOOK we READ books ….. audio is optional for some books yes . And maybe the new mainstream but dang she can not win for loosing with some of you . 

also this would be hard for me to do . Hence why she didn’t do any tell all interviews she wrote …. You guys need to take several seats .

This girl could fart wrong and you guys would have an issue with it . Fake azz fans 

• Love 3
On 7/26/2023 at 9:27 AM, BringTheAction said:

“wrote” yes she ******* wrote the book

She wrote the book to tell her story. If she wasn’t comfortable with it being out, it wouldn’t be out. 

The thing that is more insane is that you call someone lazy for (possibly) not recording an audio version of a book they wrote so that you don’t have to turn the pages and read it for yourself :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

You are loud dumb if you think I'm asking for her audiobook because I can't read. Meanwhile here we are.

Also my point was not that an audiobook is needed. If one isn't released than this is a non issue. It is if one is released and she did not narrate it.

Edited by ThatWasFun
clarity for dum dum
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I wonder why she is so insecure about recording her voice.

Is it cause it changed so much compared to before?

I think it's more the fact that the book will contain her trauma.

I'm not her but I have had some similar experiences to her with abuse, and when I do big podcasts there are times where even now, ten years later I can't stop myself from crying / breaking down.

That's fine on a podcast because it's raw, but it's not the way a professional audio book would be recorded.

She's not insecure about posting her voice I don't think, she has given us some random live vocals on insta etc

• Love 2
6 hours ago, kobeta said:

What would be the point? People would just say it was AI anyway. They would put the whole book through some generator and claim 43% AI was detected. She rushed through chapter 4, she talks way too fast and too slow in chapter 6, you can barely hear what she’s saying in chapter 9, and you can clearly hear that chapter 10 was recorded over the phone in 2009. Chapter 13 is all Myah. It is so obvious! She doesn’t talk like that!! WHERE IS SHE?!?

Wheresheatwheresheatwheresheat :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

I think it's more the fact that the book will contain her trauma.

I'm not her but I have had some similar experiences to her with abuse, and when I do big podcasts there are times where even now, ten years later I can't stop myself from crying / breaking down.

That's fine on a podcast because it's raw, but it's not the way a professional audio book would be recorded.

She's not insecure about posting her voice I don't think, she has given us some random live vocals on insta etc

Oh wow I didn't think of that, that is true. 

It is one thing to write your trauma down and another to say it out loud.

That makes sense cause whenever I talk about the trauma from my past,

I do get emotional when I actually say it out loud and Britney has been through WAY more than me, so I couldn't imagine how it would be for her.

I just thought since she fought so hard to speak her truth, that she would take this opportunity to do it by recording an audiobook of her life, that's all.

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Oh wow I didn't think of that, that is true. 

It is one thing to write your trauma down and another to say it out loud.

That makes sense cause whenever I talk about the trauma from my past,

I do get emotional when I actually say it out loud and Britney has been through WAY more than me, so I couldn't imagine how it would be for her.

I just thought since she fought so hard to speak her truth, that she would take this opportunity to do it by recording an audiobook of her life, that's all.

I think maybe she tried, I don't think she just would have said no.

It must be really hard for her to relive it because it is still very fresh. 🩵

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I think maybe she tried, I don't think she just would have said no.

It must be really hard for her to relive it because it is still very fresh. 🩵

Yeah for all we know, 

she probably did record some takes but she just kept breaking down,

so she canceled it.

This poor woman has been through hell and she will forever be traumatized and probably has PSTD.

Its unfair just because she was acting out due to a divorce with a piece of crap probably unfaithful husband, going through post partum depression after having 2 back to back babies due to that creep that HER rights are taken away?!?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I remember back in the meltdown era,

how the media portrayed K-fed as the more stable and suitable parent while Britney was demonized as a bad mother.

Idk if she ever actually did ***** but even if she did,

all she had to do was go to  rehab NOT be trapped for 13 yrs!

Lindsay Lohan was a complete **** addict and trainwreck,

where was her conservatorship?

Where was Demi Lovato's?

These women were just as "unstable" yet still had their freedom and rights.

What happened to Britney is DISGUSTING and I hope all of Team Con, her family, K-fed and the corrupt judges/laywers who accepted this ALL BURN IN HELL!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Everything she does these days is half-assed, the little she does

She has no motivation cause of all that shes been through.

I'm suprised she's still motivated to live tbh.

However I do agree with your comment,

it is really annoying but this is how its gonna be I guess from now on.

13 hours ago, kobeta said:

What would be the point? People would just say it was AI anyway. They would put the whole book through some generator and claim 43% AI was detected. She rushed through chapter 4, she talks way too fast and too slow in chapter 6, you can barely hear what she’s saying in chapter 9, and you can clearly hear that chapter 10 was recorded over the phone in 2009. Chapter 13 is all Myah. It is so obvious! She doesn’t talk like that!! WHERE IS SHE?!?

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7by87co66009aj9vdreny

Jimmy Fallon Running GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Spoiler

And what if Lou wrote the book :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block