Britney reportedly did not record the audio book of 'The Woman In Me'

10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Same. I just don't get it... So many red flags, I don't even know where to start but to me it has a little taste of Team Con, with a new group of leeches! I don't understand why she's doing things like MYB + the book and then "refuse" to do it at 100%? Do it fully or don't do it at all! We can wait! What's the point to do half of the works? It's just gonna ruin it. So I was thinking what if, like back to her 2008 comeback, she still not able physically to do alot of things but her team are so desperate for money so they keep pushing her to these things, even if it's only at 50%, they don't care since it's better FOR THEM to don't do anyhting with her brand...??? I hope I'm wrong but... Seriously I don't get alot of hope in that book. She won't talk alot about Lou I guess, I'm not here for a censored version of her story. They will destroyed by mixing it with rainbows and butterflies! It's so unfair, because I'm sure she wanted to go hard but then with all the legal s * hit, they couldn't! :'(

this

17 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Having ADD is not a bad thing..I have it and take medicine for it. Plus it’s just what I think and I’m prolly wrong..Sorry if it offended you ❤️❤️

No no please don’t think I was saying anything negative towards you, I almost hesitated quoting you because I don’t think you’ve said anything wrong at all 💕 It was more a comment about the double standard sometimes - in the past I’ve seen people suggest Britney may have bipolar disorder or other conditions and they’ve been told that no “armchair diagnosing” is allowed on here. I’m so sorry I wasn’t criticising your comment at all, and I totally agree with you that having ADD is no bad thing at all. Nor are ANY mental illnesses or neurodivergent disorders!

Yet if any others are mentioned in a way that explains Britney’s behaviour, it’s seen as insulting. That’s the point I was trying to make, but I didn’t explain very well. 
Hope this makes sense 😘

• Love 1
10 hours ago, easy said:

This is nothing new, however, what I do find surprising is all the victim blaming going on. It's not Britney's job to make people respect her, it's our job to put our biases aside and respect her because she is a human deserving of our respect. That doesn't mean you have to like everything that she does, but the lack of empathy, caring, understanding I've seen lately is honestly appalling. 

I hear you and I have much respect for her but it’s unrealistic to not question her behavior. It’s not how we’re programmed as humans. A big thing we perceive as good or bad is what we see and I’m sorry if you’re not a Stan and have the emotional connection you won’t read her well. Having an opinion doesn’t mean people don’t care about her either. 

17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You think she's going to record a full new album, or use some of her old tracks and have them tweaked?

I hope for her to record new vocals. It’s more likely the latter. I’d be happy either way. I heard she had incredible songs for circus, ff, and bj before team con and the label allegedly forced pop Britney. I would love to see where her artistic direction truly was during those eras Vs the pop masterpieces they made her serve(except m.yah Jean, altho I’m sure the original tracks were good before bein scrapped) Over It Smiling GIF by Pretty Dudes

Idc what any of you have to say. If she’s not ready to put in the actual work, then she’s not ready to be working yet. Britney, pre con, was a hard working perfectionist and gave her work her all. Everything she’s done since she’s been “free” just reads as a quick cash grab bc she’s probably near bankruptcy at this point.  

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Not surprised honestly. I really think Britney has ADD and it would be so boring for her..Remember how every producer would say Britney would take like 30 mins to record a song 😂

This... The fan base cannot be surprised at this point. I will say it for the umpteenth time: Britney is SPONTANEOUS. When she's interested in something, she gives her ALL, no strings attached, and she's professional and thorough, but as soon as she loses interest... She's done with it.

For example, I cannot even imagine her rewriting or editing the book, but just sharing memories and opinions instead, and then somebody else writing them down and putting everything together. She does NOT go over something more than once, so if she already wrote the book, I can't imagine her reading it afterwards.

And like somebody already said on here, reading and recording text is EXCRUCIATING! Such a long and precise process. There's a reason why there's an actual profession related to this.

Having said that... As a fan, not having her own voice actually telling her own story is cruel tbh.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 2

I agree with other people on here that Daily Mail commenters hate everything. It's not just Britney, it's also Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, etc. I get A LOT of alt-right vibes from these comment sections. This is especially considering how they talk about democratic politicians.

Also, a specific comment for Hippie-Momma who I see quite a bit of on there:

Sit your sorry @ss down and stay quiet. You act like you are all funny and on some moral high ground with your low-rent garbage hate comments. You're just some typical alt-right bigot who has nothing better to do than hate on others. If you really are a mother then I fear for your kids and what you are teaching them. You like to call everyone else gutter trash, yet your comments REEK of being gutter trash.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I hear you and I have much respect for her but it’s unrealistic to not question her behavior. It’s not how we’re programmed as humans. A big thing we perceive as good or bad is what we see and I’m sorry if you’re not a Stan and have the emotional connection you won’t read her well. Having an opinion doesn’t mean people don’t care about her either. 

I respectfully, wholeheartedly, disagree. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, IamMax said:

People complaining that she's not reading the book, did you REALLY expect her to? Not even JK Rowling does it. This is beyond stupidity. You will find ANY reason to complain at this point.

Jk Rowling writes fiction. Most fiction authors don't read the audiobook. Celeb memoirs....I cant think of any off the top of my head that the memoirist didn't read the audio of themselves 

5 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Idc what any of you have to say. If she’s not ready to put in the actual work, then she’s not ready to be working yet. Britney, pre con, was a hard working perfectionist and gave her work her all. Everything she’s done since she’s been “free” just reads as a quick cash grab bc she’s probably near bankruptcy at this point.  

I mean it’s not like she actually wrote the book. All she had to do was to have coffee with her ghost writer and chat. And by the length of the book I assume they ran out of coffee and wrapped it up.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block