S Club 'These Are The Days' out now - first single in 20 years as a tribute to late bandmate Paul

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's actually growing on me after several listens, and paying more attention to the lyrics. It really brings those happy tears

Jon says if the response carries on how it is they'll be making more music! They all sound quite keen!

• Love 1

God I love them... it breaks my heart about Paul's passing. From what I read and from Hannah's statement, Paul was the most excited for this reunion tour. 

They will always hold a place in my heart, I often turn to their music at certain times of my life when there is pain, motivation, or positivity needed. I think their new song is great, very fitting to the current situation of the band. Felt like the old times. I miss it 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block