Some of you should be ASHAMED of yourselves

2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Some "fans" are insufferable!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

They want the book, but it's too short, and not with that cover

They want new music, but no with will I am, not her singing in some specific way, no with that single cover. 

Believing Maxi, TMZ, and some ramdon twitter accounts and not HER interview to VOGUE, not believing Will I Am the producer of the new song.

This, Daddy! 

• Haha 5
51 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Constantly dragging our queen no matter what she does. She released music for ya’ll and some are still complaining and calling it a flop? Perhaps be a fan and support the song so it’s not a flop  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She’s ripped apart for her looks, her marriage and now her music. 

SIT DOWN and do not let me have to say this again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love you, Britney and Mind Your Business is such a slay :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Some people just can't seem to be happy with her regardless. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Constantly dragging our queen no matter what she does. She released music for ya’ll and some are still complaining and calling it a flop? Perhaps be a fan and support the song so it’s not a flop  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She’s ripped apart for her looks, her marriage and now her music. 

SIT DOWN and do not let me have to say this again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love you, Britney :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I agreed with you at all...

57 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

and Mind Your Business is such a slay :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Except this part dr-phil-black-teen.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Do you really think Britney is proud of “Mind Your Business”? It was nothing but a cash grab, seemingly using discarded vocals from a decade ago. This is not good art. 

Britney’s catalogue is virtually unrivaled. To praise MYB would be reductive considering Britney’s potential artistic output.

Those that are critical of the song likely recognize this fact and do so knowing her capabilities vs acting as if this is some amazing collab in a cult-fashion, praising all good or bad of an artist. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block